• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

New Horizons F.A.Q. – Ask Questions Here!

Ok, so I haven’t been on the forum recently. Aside from getting the first anniversary cake, what else was in that update?

heres a list of everything that was added in the recent update - https://villagerdb.com/cms/march-update-items. some of the items (all of the new bunny day items + all “other” items except for the nintendo switch lite and the anniversary cake) are time-locked, though and are not available yet. hope this helps!

Just started a new island after not playing for 10 months. I know that the original 2 villagers you start with have crappy interior homes. I've also heard the mandatory campsite villager has a bad setup as well. Is it just these three? Or do all of the first move ins have these bad homes?

Just started a new island after not playing for 10 months. I know that the original 2 villagers you start with have crappy interior homes. I've also heard the mandatory campsite villager has a bad setup as well. Is it just these three? Or do all of the first move ins have these bad homes?
The mandatory campsite villager has their original home. It's just the first 5 villagers that have the diy houses.

only your first 5 villagers will have the starter interiors (jock, uchi, normal, peppy, lazy). your starter smug and anyone who moves in after him will have their actual interiors. :)

Does anyone have a picture of a nook phone with the new kiosk app? I want to know where it will fit in
It doesn’t add a new app, it’s an addition inside the app that you use to create patterns(I am drawing a complete blank on the name right now)

Do villagers now pick flowers? I haven't played in months. Recently came back and I'm noticing every now and then a couple of my flowers have had the flower portion picked off of them. I know for a fact that I didn't pick it up myself and I also don't run around my town. Haven't had any visitors either.

Do villagers now pick flowers? I haven't played in months. Recently came back and I'm noticing every now and then a couple of my flowers have had the flower portion picked off of them. I know for a fact that I didn't pick it up myself and I also don't run around my town. Haven't had any visitors either.
Are you sure they are not brand new flowers? Villagers do water them

Question not about New Horizons. But was Animal Foreste+'s villager limit the same as the original Animal Crossing's, 15?

Are you sure they are not brand new flowers? Villagers do water them
They're not brand new ones. The spots where I've noticed it are in places where I don't have room for new ones. Sometimes at the beginning of the day I see the full flower and then later on in the day it's a bud instead of the fully open flower.

They're not brand new ones. The spots where I've noticed it are in places where I don't have room for new ones. Sometimes at the beginning of the day I see the full flower and then later on in the day it's a bud instead of the fully open flower.

I never seen villagers pick flowers before. The only other possibility I can think of is if your villagers have a play hobby and they run through the flowers.

I never seen villagers pick flowers before. The only other possibility I can think of is if your villagers have a play hobby and they run through the flowers.
I wonder if maybe it is a bug. Because it also doesn't look like the flower has been picked or trampled. When this happens its like the flower returns to the state just before it is fully grown (where you can see the bud but not the full flower)

I wonder if maybe it is a bug. Because it also doesn't look like the flower has been picked or trampled. When this happens its like the flower returns to the state just before it is fully grown (where you can see the bud but not the full flower)

that sounds like what flowers look like when you run through them. I will say from my own experience sometimes if you are running it looks like you don’t run over the flowers or if you start to press b when standing in your flowers even if you don’t actually accelerate while on your flowers they can still blow up. Luckily when it goes to the state you are describing it will be grown back by the next day.

I have villagers with the play hobby and have never personally seen them cause the flowers to ‘blow up’. But that would be kind of cool if they did!

that sounds like what flowers look like when you run through them. I will say from my own experience sometimes if you are running it looks like you don’t run over the flowers or if you start to press b when standing in your flowers even if you don’t actually accelerate while on your flowers they can still blow up. Luckily when it goes to the state you are describing it will be grown back by the next day.

I have villagers with the play hobby and have never personally seen them cause the flowers to ‘blow up’. But that would be kind of cool if they did!

Oh. I never run in my town so I didn't know. I just loaded up my game for the first time since the new day and already two flowers are like this. Why are we born just to suffer?

Is it possible to view our own dream address?
I don’t have one yet, but it’s something that I would like to know for when I do.
I know in new leaf you couldn’t. Is it still no for new horizons?

I’d love to see my alternative characters walking around in my dream address, since they aren’t out in game play.

Back