• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

New Horizons F.A.Q. – Ask Questions Here!

For those that have the ability to decorate the villagers houses on their island, I have a question. Is it the same process as happy home paradise where it give you a couple of items you HAVE to use, and a theme? Or de we have complete control?

For villager houses on your own island, there is no theme and no specific items that you have to use! You have access to all the same items from the catalogue though! 😊

( i hope this is the correct thread) hi, i have the dlc for new horizons and i have Octavian as my chef in my restaurant. I visit him once everyday to get a new recipe buuut he only gives me mushroom based recipes....sooo i guess what i wanna know is...do i need to change him out with someone else as my chef? Like are the recipes they give based on what villager is the chef or am i just get really unlucky 😅 like I'm pretty sure i have all or most of the mushroom based food recipes now

( i hope this is the correct thread) hi, i have the dlc for new horizons and i have Octavian as my chef in my restaurant. I visit him once everyday to get a new recipe buuut he only gives me mushroom based recipes....sooo i guess what i wanna know is...do i need to change him out with someone else as my chef? Like are the recipes they give based on what villager is the chef or am i just get really unlucky 😅 like I'm pretty sure i have all or most of the mushroom based food recipes now

The food DIYs aren't personality-dependent like the other DIYs, so you're just getting unlucky, unfortunately. He's just really craving mushrooms, I guess!

Didn’t the carp on a cutting board used to flap around? Or was that in new leaf? My imagination?
That was just a NL feature. Not going to lie, I thought it was cool. I know a few commented that it was inhumane, but I liked it. Was excited to try it out and a bit disappointed.

Does anyone know if there is a furniture piece like the barber pole in NH? The south pole item doesn't rotate, it's static. I assumed if I toggled it, it would start to animate, but it does not. Is there a furniture piece that kind of is pole like and has lights or rotates or just does something flashy?

What furniture sets are available? Is it still possible to obtain Gracie's furniture with her not being in NH? :( I was so sad to read she's not a vendor in NH, her set was one of my favourites 🥺

What furniture sets are available? Is it still possible to obtain Gracie's furniture with her not being in NH? :( I was so sad to read she's not a vendor in NH, her set was one of my favourites 🥺
Hello!
Sorry but you can't get Gracie's furniture in New horizons :(
I couldn't get an up-to-date list of the furniture sets in New Horizons since the 2.0 update added more but the furniture sets in New Horizons are:
Antique Set
Bamboo Set
Bear Set
Box Sofa Set
Boxing Ring Set
Bunny Day Set
Cardboard Set
Cherry-Blossom Set
Cute Set
Den Set
Diner Set
Flamingo Set
Flower Set
Frozen Set
Fruit Set
Garden Set
Golden Set
Imperial Set
Iron Set
Iron Garden Set
Ironwood Set
Lecture-Hall Set
Log Set
Mush Set
Natural Garden Set
Rattan Set
School Set
Shell Set
Space Set
Standee Set
Star Set
Stone Set
Throwback Set
Wooden-Block Set
Wooden Set
Zodiac Set
I hope this is what you wanted! I hope you find this helpful sorry if this isn't the answer to your question.

That was just a NL feature. Not going to lie, I thought it was cool. I know a few commented that it was inhumane, but I liked it. Was excited to try it out and a bit disappointed.

Does anyone know if there is a furniture piece like the barber pole in NH? The south pole item doesn't rotate, it's static. I assumed if I toggled it, it would start to animate, but it does not. Is there a furniture piece that kind of is pole like and has lights or rotates or just does something flashy?
That’s too bad. I thought it was pretty cool as well. I also haven’t seen anything like the barber pole. It would have been great to see it in new horizons, no other items I think compares to it or is similar.

Hello!
Sorry but you can't get Gracie's furniture in New horizons :(
I couldn't get an up-to-date list of the furniture sets in New Horizons since the 2.0 update added more but the furniture sets in New Horizons are:
Antique Set
Bamboo Set
Bear Set
Box Sofa Set
Boxing Ring Set
Bunny Day Set
Cardboard Set
Cherry-Blossom Set
Cute Set
Den Set
Diner Set
Flamingo Set
Flower Set
Frozen Set
Fruit Set
Garden Set
Golden Set
Imperial Set
Iron Set
Iron Garden Set
Ironwood Set
Lecture-Hall Set
Log Set
Mush Set
Natural Garden Set
Rattan Set
School Set
Shell Set
Space Set
Standee Set
Star Set
Stone Set
Throwback Set
Wooden-Block Set
Wooden Set
Zodiac Set
I hope this is what you wanted! I hope you find this helpful sorry if this isn't the answer to your question.
Ahh I'm sad Gracie sets aren't available :( But this list is perfect, thank you so much <3 I appreciate it!

Hi! I have a question about decorating villager houses on your island. Can villagers still display gifts you give them if you remodel their house?

Hi! I have a question about decorating villager houses on your island. Can villagers still display gifts you give them if you remodel their house?
Yes they can still display items in their home even after you remodel their home (it depends on if you gift them furniture items), but you can remove the item that you don't like seeing in their home by basically remodeling it again and the item will be gone. Or you can just talk to Isabelle and she can revert the Remodel process so that way your villager home goes back to its original interior if it gets too messy.

Yes they can still display items in their home even after you remodel their home (it depends on if you gift them furniture items), but you can remove the item that you don't like seeing in their home by basically remodeling it again and the item will be gone. Or you can just talk to Isabelle and she can revert the Remodel process so that way your villager home goes back to its original interior if it gets too messy.
Awesome! Thank you so much! ^^

Is there any sort of wall-mounted shelves that allow 1-tile furniture pieces to be displayed? And if not, is there a wall-mounted furniture piece/radio that plays K.K. songs?

Is there any sort of wall-mounted shelves that allow 1-tile furniture pieces to be displayed? And if not, is there a wall-mounted furniture piece/radio that plays K.K. songs?
I'm sorry to say that there is no such item that can play K.K. songs that is wall mounted. The only thing that I found that is like wall mounted is that 1 tile is the Gyroids. Yeah I was surprised when I accidently put the gyroids on my wall and gotta be honest they look great.

Ahh I'm sad Gracie sets aren't available :( But this list is perfect, thank you so much <3 I appreciate it!
I’m not sure if you’re interested in this, but there are sloppy items in New Horizons. It’s not the complete set like in New Leaf, but there are some sloppy items. It was personally my favorite set from New Leaf.

I’m not sure if you’re interested in this, but there are sloppy items in New Horizons. It’s not the complete set like in New Leaf, but there are some sloppy items. It was personally my favorite set from New Leaf.
I used to love the sloppy set! Thank you so much for letting me know, I had no idea 🥰 I really need to look into old sets and items from NL and see what's been brought into NH 😅

I used to love the sloppy set! Thank you so much for letting me know, I had no idea 🥰 I really need to look into old sets and items from NL and see what's been brought into NH 😅
Here's a tip. You can sometimes find the Sloppy Furniture in the Recycle Bin at Resident Services thats located on the left side.

I got a question for Happy Home Paradise: You know that you can place new villagers on islands that already have another villager on it (not talking about adding roommates, by the way)? What happens to the previous villager?

Back