• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

New here

Welcome to the forums! ✨

Sorry to hear you lost your Switch and island! 😱 How long had you been working on it? Have you started a new island? 😊

Welcome to the forums! ✨

Sorry to hear you lost your Switch and island! 😱 How long had you been working on it? Have you started a new island? 😊
Started on yesterday lol. My previous one had around 90 hours. It’s rough lol

omg im so sorry u lost ur switch, that must’ve sucked!! if u need any items/bells feel free to ask

welcome to the forums! i saw your other thread about having your switch stolen, and i wanted to say that i am so sorry that happened to you. i can’t imagine how upsetting it’s been to not only lose your switch, but your island as well. i wish you the best of luck with your new island— i definitely recommend using the island backup feature as soon as you can (if you haven’t already), just to be safe. 🩵

welcome to the forums! i saw your other thread about having your switch stolen, and i wanted to say that i am so sorry that happened to you. i can’t imagine how upsetting it’s been to not only lose your switch, but your island as well. i wish you the best of luck with your new island— i definitely recommend using the island backup feature as soon as you can (if you haven’t already), just to be safe. 🩵
Thanks. I activated the backup immediately lol

since you're new, I totally recommend you join the current event going on, once you get to know how the bell tree works. You can find the link at the top of the screen :> (the green news bar with the campfire).

Hello and welcome! I’m sorry you lost your Switch. What other gaming platforms do you have and use?

Back