New here

Welcome to the forums! ✨

Sorry to hear you lost your Switch and island! 😱 How long had you been working on it? Have you started a new island? 😊

Welcome to the forums! ✨

Sorry to hear you lost your Switch and island! 😱 How long had you been working on it? Have you started a new island? 😊
Started on yesterday lol. My previous one had around 90 hours. It’s rough lol

omg im so sorry u lost ur switch, that must’ve sucked!! if u need any items/bells feel free to ask

welcome to the forums! i saw your other thread about having your switch stolen, and i wanted to say that i am so sorry that happened to you. i can’t imagine how upsetting it’s been to not only lose your switch, but your island as well. i wish you the best of luck with your new island— i definitely recommend using the island backup feature as soon as you can (if you haven’t already), just to be safe. 🩵

welcome to the forums! i saw your other thread about having your switch stolen, and i wanted to say that i am so sorry that happened to you. i can’t imagine how upsetting it’s been to not only lose your switch, but your island as well. i wish you the best of luck with your new island— i definitely recommend using the island backup feature as soon as you can (if you haven’t already), just to be safe. 🩵
Thanks. I activated the backup immediately lol

since you're new, I totally recommend you join the current event going on, once you get to know how the bell tree works. You can find the link at the top of the screen :> (the green news bar with the campfire).

Hello and welcome! I’m sorry you lost your Switch. What other gaming platforms do you have and use?

Back