• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

New Furniture/Clothes

A widescreen TV. The robot TV always looked out of place amongst my furniture and the ranch tv was always to small IMO.
As Jake already said, they did have a widescreen tv. However, assuming this is more what you meant, I'd like to see a wall mounted flatscreen tv. That and wall mounted shelves, more things you can hang directly on the wall.

As Jake already said, they did have a widescreen tv. However, assuming this is more what you meant, I'd like to see a wall mounted flatscreen tv. That and wall mounted shelves, more things you can hang directly on the wall.

A wall flatscreen would be a very nice addition to the game. I would definitely buy it. ^^

A wall flatscreen would be a very nice addition to the game. I would definitely buy it. ^^
It would save space, and it would be more modern than the other tvs in the game. Maybe they will actually make a modern tv? I'd like that, modern was one of my favorite themes.

This is what I meant by a widescreen TV:

w2306c_3.jpg

*Since we can hang furniture like a clock on the wall, a wall-mounted TV seems very likely! :D

Last edited:
It would be fun if you can purchase 3D glasses from the able sisters and a 3D LCD from the shop keeper and when you put them together you would see a 3d image pop out from the screen.

I like the idea of a virtal furniture series actually. It'd be fun to see everyone come together to complete the puzzle so to speak. And for anyone saying what about people who don't have online or anyone to play with locally: How is it any worse than the numerous DLC items that were sent out for City Folk that you can't get without playing online or with someone locally who has them?

Lucky, I'm not saying you are but I'm not saying you aren't pushing Bidoof's buttons on purpose with that question. I saw your argument with Bidoof about people needing the internet for things and how he pushed your idea down. I hope that you're not trying to push his idea down for pushing yours down because I'd hate to see you two suspended for such a silly argument. You both have very good ideas.

I love your idea about certain furniture sets you need friends to complete. Its so like Nintendo (they do it with street pass already with the puzzles!) I also think that Bidoof's idea for patches are great as long as there's something that needs patched. Yes both these ideas may require the internet. It may make you bummed when you can't get the special stuff or patches for something but that's the risk you take when you buy a game or console that can use the internet when you don't have the internet.

Bean bag chairs. That would be cool, especially if you sunk into them the longer you sit in them like in reality.

did you really need to post that?

Anyway; i hope they release some more gracie grace stuff

I love everyone's idea! Here are some of my own:

*A kitchen sink you can actually turn on and that has a washing machine underneath
*Hawaiien clothes
*^ also clothes from different cultures
*Denim jeans and shorts
*Carpet rugs
*things you can hang on the ceiling: fake spider on web, fan, chandelier, disco ball, disco lights, normal lights instead of candles and lamps etc
* You know how there are dog, cat, animal hats and tops? Well, maybe the hats can actually be a mask and the clothing is a costume
*Music player with radio station (idk: shorter KK slider songs? Or scenery music?)
*Fridge you can put food like fruits and the rumoured cafe food
*Wardrobes that have extra space for different things - instead of each of your wardrobes has the same items inside (you can transfer your items into another wardrobe and if you sell your wardrobe with the things inside, they will give you a card board box of the stuff inside that you can transfer to your new wardrobe)
*Swimming suits like mermaid and merman suits, border shorts, diving suits, surfing suits, 1 piece, 2 piece, fish costumes etc
*baby costume (baby clothes, with baby hats and pacifier/milk bottle)
*More Mario costumes: Metal Mario, Tanooki suit, Wario, Yoshi, Waluigi, Princess Peach, Princess Daisy, Toad, Bowser, Koopa Troopa, Donkey Kong etc
*Alien costumes
*More Halloween costumes
*more 'pretty' dresses
*The paintings you paint can be framed and placed on your wall
*Beach theme furniture
*carnival theme furniture
*playground theme furniture

AND MUCH MORE!

I am so excited about ACJO!!!

With lots of love,
Cherrypie

I think they should have (i guess the word should be "traditional"?) furniture from different countries.

I love everyone's idea! Here are some of my own:

*A kitchen sink you can actually turn on and that has a washing machine underneath
*Hawaiien clothes
*^ also clothes from different cultures
*Denim jeans and shorts
*Carpet rugs
*things you can hang on the ceiling: fake spider on web, fan, chandelier, disco ball, disco lights, normal lights instead of candles and lamps etc idk you cant see the ceiling anyway and it'd make the house look cluttered
* You know how there are dog, cat, animal hats and tops? Well, maybe the hats can actually be a mask and the clothing is a costume
*Music player with radio station (idk: shorter KK slider songs? Or scenery music?)
*Fridge you can put food like fruits and the rumoured cafe food
*Wardrobes that have extra space for different things - instead of each of your wardrobes has the same items inside (you can transfer your items into another wardrobe and if you sell your wardrobe with the things inside, they will give you a card board box of the stuff inside that you can transfer to your new wardrobe)
*Swimming suits like mermaid and merman suits, border shorts, diving suits, surfing suits, 1 piece, 2 piece, fish costumes etc
*baby costume (baby clothes, with baby hats and pacifier/milk bottle)
*More Mario costumes: Metal Mario, Tanooki suit, Wario, Yoshi, Waluigi, Princess Peach, Princess Daisy, Toad, Bowser, Koopa Troopa, Donkey Kong etc
*Alien costumes
*More Halloween costumes
*more 'pretty' dresses
*The paintings you paint can be framed and placed on your wall
*Beach theme furniture
*carnival theme furniture
*playground theme furniture

AND MUCH MORE!

I am so excited about ACJO!!!

With lots of love,
Cherrypie

I think they should have (i guess the word should be "traditional"?) furniture from different countries.
crossed out what i dont like

@Static: yes. i'd like this too

They have already confirmed that you will be able to customize furniture (by taking it to that cute alpaca :D). I kind of like the virtual furniture idea, but there needs to be a way around it like there is with the puzzles on StreetPass...in other words, if there is no hope of getting them, maybe you can use PlayCoins to get them.

Just a few of my thoughts :D.

I want some of those Streetpass hats. I also want new clothes based off Zelda, Fi, Pit, Medusa, Palutena, Fox, Mario, Ganondorf, Pokemon Trainers, Sheik, Marth, Roy, Leaf, Peach, Hatsune Miku, Rin and Len Kagamine, Ghirahim, Issac, and (why not) Cloud. For the virtual furniture it could have things like holographic television, a hovering bed, couch, and seat, something like the robo-table, and something like a hovering robo-lamp.

@Cherrypie: I'm liking a lot of your ideas, especially the chandelier one. That would be amazing, especially if one of the house upgrades allowed for a big window over your door so you could see the chandelier. I love that in reality, so it would be awesome to see it implemented in the game.

I want some of those Streetpass hats. I also want new clothes based off Zelda, Fi, Pit, Medusa, Palutena, Fox, Mario, Ganondorf, Pokemon Trainers, Sheik, Marth, Roy, Leaf, Peach, Hatsune Miku, Rin and Len Kagamine, Ghirahim, Issac, and (why not) Cloud. For the virtual furniture it could have things like holographic television, a hovering bed, couch, and seat, something like the robo-table, and something like a hovering robo-lamp.

nothing i dislike about this post. make it happen Nintendo

Back