• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

New Furniture/Clothes

For the virtual furniture it could have things like holographic television, a hovering bed, couch, and seat, something like the robo-table, and something like a hovering robo-lamp.
Anything that hovers would be intense.

I'd like Nintendo-styled items. There were Zelda-themed items in the trailer, maybe more Mario items, Pokemon, Pikmin, etc.

I loved the Gracie items from City Folk, hope they add more. That is, if Gracie's shop will come back. Anyone know if it will?

pretty sure it will, there is a piece of gracie furniture in a promo

I like to see some mythical type clothes, maybe some wings for your character to wear or a unicorn horn to add to your head. :p

People can hope for many things, but if we don't get the game now due to what happened with E3, it is a total waste of time to think of things that could be in the game...

People can hope for many things, but if we don't get the game now due to what happened with E3, it is a total waste of time to think of things that could be in the game...

Don't say that !!!

We will get it, there's to much work put into it and its to big of a title to be scrapped, it's just when that's in dispute :p

Stay Optimistic xD

I just want a set of woodwind/brass instruments.

They have every other section of instruments, and instruments in AC don't even have to be animated. It's absurd.

ちひろ;1239125 said:
I like to see some mythical type clothes, maybe some wings for your character to wear or a unicorn horn to add to your head. :p

yes very much this

They defo need angel wings because they have a Halo, but no wings. I need them to complete my Angel costume :p

yeah i wouldn't mind more items that you can wear, like tails, and wings and stuff, could be a new accessory type. Then you can dress as dinosaurs :3

Tails would be awesome. Matching pants for bear costumes and such sounds cool as well... the bear costumes always felt a bit disjointed when you wore them with black shorts hahaha.

I hope try have more holiday furniture even upgrade old holidays like the cherry blossom festival to have furniture set.

sb0f3n.jpg

Look at how expensive these outdoor furnitures are. I can buy a house upgrade with that much money. I hope there hasn't been an inflation on all item prices (bc that would be really stupid) /

Yeah but money is only hard to get when you start off the game, after like a month it flows in

They're probably expensive because they make your town look sexier

Back