• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

NEW FRIENDS TO ADD PLEASE!

emmitoot45

Bells
Feedback
100% (1) +
:D Hey, I'm Emily and I'm new. And I reeeeeallllyyyy want to visit other people's towns and vice versa. I don't know much about all this. Like whats the gate thing and what does it mean to error in someones town?? Only rules I can think of are: Be mindful of your language cause there might be some younger players(possibly) ,with me it's fine tho; and don't trample or take my freakin hybrid flowers. But other than that let's have fun bruhs:p

I added you. You can add me too. I just joined this forum today and I'm looking forward to making new AC friends!

:D Hey, I'm Emily and I'm new. And I reeeeeallllyyyy want to visit other people's towns and vice versa. I don't know much about all this. Like whats the gate thing and what does it mean to error in someones town?? Only rules I can think of are: Be mindful of your language cause there might be some younger players(possibly) ,with me it's fine tho; and don't trample or take my freakin hybrid flowers. But other than that let's have fun bruhs:p

Hello, I saw you before. My fc is 4098-6477-8959

- - - Post Merge - - -

Let me explain the gate thing. Nearby towns are towns in your internet. Faraway towns are town you connect to online, who are on your friend list. Go to the train station in your town and talk to the monkey. To go to someone else, click Visit another town. Click the kind of town you want, press ok and wait. If your friends ae on, click the town, then ok, thats it.
To make people come to ur town, you talk to him and say Invite guest in. Click the kind, press ok and wait. Then press all my friends. Then you are done, just wait. A error is when a error appers on the on line game. You can click the wifi swich to do this all. No data will be saved. Hope I helped!

- - - Post Merge - - -

What now?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm still waiting...

Last edited:
You can add me :) I play every day (though I play more in the evening and stuff... But on the weekends I play more during the day). I'm also new, so my town kinda sucks. xD But it's still fun to explore different towns.

fam!!! add me i think its in my signature. Ill leave my gate open so we can play

Last edited:
HI SORRY-HAD BEEN BUSY YESTERDAY. But that doesn't usually happen. I'm gonna add all of you right now! Thanks guys! And That really did help @ThatRoleplayerDylan Thanks:)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Last edited:
Back