• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

new friend

Larbea

Bells
Switch
0425-9714-2220
Hi all! I am new to this forum. Been playing ACNH for about a year, since my son bought me my switch for mother's day/birthday. Yes I am a middle aged grandma that loves video games. If you need a friend, 0425-9714-2220. Also I would love to get some apples and blue roses!

Hi! Welcome to the forums! 🌟

What a great birthday and Mother's Day present!

If you happen to come back online in the next hour or so, feel free to PM me and I can bring apples and (probably) blue roses! 😊 If I miss you, next time you're on you could post in this forum if you wanted. It's specifically for trading in New Horizons, so you would probably find some quickly! 🏝️

I hope you enjoy it here!

Hello, and welcome to TBT! ^^ What villagers do you have on your island? Are there any you're hoping to find?

hey there, welcome to tbt! it’s lovely to meet you. i hope you’ll like it here. ^~^ 💚

there’s absolutely nothing wrong with being middle-aged and liking video games imo! i actually think it’s really cool that you like them, and it was super sweet of your son to buy you a switch! is new horizons the only game you play on it, or do you play other games as well?

hey there, welcome to tbt! it’s lovely to meet you. i hope you’ll like it here. ^~^ 💚

there’s absolutely nothing wrong with being middle-aged and liking video games imo! i actually think it’s really cool that you like them, and it was super sweet of your son to buy you a switch! is new horizons the only game you play on it, or do you play other games as well?
I like to play Mario Kart 8 and I have tried some of the free games too. I work full time and I am a full time student so I don't get a lot of time to play, But I try to take a little game break every day!
Post automatically merged:

Hello, and welcome to TBT! ^^ What villagers do you have on your island? Are there any you're hoping to find?
I have Paulo, Curly, Hamlet, Broffina, Poppy, Bruce, Frobert, Pate. I like to keep them around and get to know all the characters that move in. I am not looking for anyone specific. There are so many of them! Once I become friends with them I will either let them move out or I will ask a camper to move in. I like to collect their photos too.

Last edited:
Back