• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

NEW DLC?????

I went to GAME (UK) yesterday and went onto Nintendo Zone just by chance! I was VERY surprised but pleased when I got the clock. :)

Has anyone confirmed what we have to name our router to receive the UK DLC?

I went to GAME (UK) yesterday and went onto Nintendo Zone just by chance! I was VERY surprised but pleased when I got the clock. :)

This is funny because I work for GAME and we have no idea about this.

lol you got your panties in a bunch because I'm disappointed in Nintendo for their choice of marketing tactics? Okay. c: Also, don't forget, the members of this site aren't the only people who play this game. Just saying.

touche.

you can be disappointed all you like; that's on you. i'll be here grabbing all the DLC since I can. Though your last sentence makes my point all the more true: we aren't the only ones playing. but those who aren't here on this board can also be found elsewhere.

Take care and enjoy fuming about DLC practices.

Hopefully the closest GAME store has these.
I want the shaved ice lamp and that afternoon tea set for my upcoming food room.

Is there a Europe Nintendo Zone spot name that we in NA can rename our routers to use to get the downloadable content, or is it region locked?

You don't need to visit anywhere... Just change your router SSID to "Bestbuy" and if your in Europe change it to "_The Cloud" it worked for me :)

Back