• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

[NEW DLC] Shaved Ice Lamp

If you are pulling from this list tomorrow, I'd love to somehow get one of these for my wife (One for myself if possible.. but if I can get one for her I'd still be very happy)

3737-9521-2212 is my FC. Chris from Serenity. I'd be more than happy to donate or give anything that I could. Thank you very much if I get a chance. If not, You're still incredibly generous to help so many people out.

Edit - I will be more than happy to give plenty of bells for 2 of them if possible!

I would love to get my hands on a lamp. I have almost all the Japanese dlc and the campus set.

Creating more lamps today. Day off work, so going to be able to trade out more. PM me if you are able to claim one. People have started offering me real money for them, please don't do this, I will only accept bells as I don't wish to start making actual money out of Animal Crossing :p

Are you guys still making some? I just want one for my self if anyone is willing to help~
I can pay 200k/300k

Woop woop thanks!

BOPK9YMCcAAjJPO.jpg

Jeez you have the patience of a saint, I've just taken my final order...

How fed up with Rover are you now haha?! He's been riding them rails an awful lot recently, don't ya know?

Jeez you have the patience of a saint, I've just taken my final order...

How fed up with Rover are you now haha?! He's been riding them rails an awful lot recently, don't ya know?

Well it's paying off about 3 months of loans, so ill keep my patience and keep gritting my teeth through Rover :D

Lol, good stuff! Please do not wear yourself out like this for every regional DLC, I'll worry about your mental health.

"Can't sleep, Rover'll eat me"

Generally the amount is sitting at 200k+ now, but the prices for this thing are going mental on other sites, and I don't really want to be taken for a sucker (have been on 2 occasions with this lamp today :S ).

Most people have dropped bag loads of bells, or rare DLC for catalogging, but im getting really tired of making them so my motivation has kind of died off. If you want one now, you will need to convince me with bells as I really am tired of going through the process. Haven't had any time to actually play games myself, and im behind on my livestreams :p

By "donations" he means he's selling them. His idea of "donations" are the same price as you'd find from people selling them. Buyer beware.

By "donations" he means he's selling them. His idea of "donations" are the same price as you'd find from people selling them. Buyer beware.

Not at all, the approach im taking has changed as people have screwed me over. Don't start being a douche towards me about it. I have been working my butt off making these for you guys. I was actually considering just giving you a freebie as you were one of the first to ask but your attitude kind of stinks so I don't think ill bother.

Just to give you an idea of figures according to my friend list, this last 3 days I have added 91 new people, and none of those have been people I have met for anything other than this damn lamp. You are the first person to act so badly about it. What a waste of time.

Last edited:
Back