New DLC for all regions!

-Aaron

Bells
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
Orange (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
Cake
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Korea</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
item_pop01_0428.jpg
</div><div class='spoiler_toggle'>Japan</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
item_17.jpg
</div>

I like the Korean one. But Japan needs to stop with the Wigs.. They look sooo weird.

The wig looks cool even though it doesn't look too different to the Geisha Wig or the Empress Tiara.

Wait, the Koreans are getting team hats?

Fire_Fist said:
The wig looks cool even though it doesn't look too different to the Geisha Wig or the Empress Tiara.

Wait, the Koreans are getting team hats?
Yes, except one's blue instead of red.

This is a little off-topc but in case nobody knows, the Gracie Dresser is currently available for European players! Also, Americans will be able to recieve the Guard Hat and Shirt on the May 9th. I'm not 100% sure but apparently, they're the exact same ones that Copper and Booker wear. :O

Fire_Fist said:
This is a little off-topc but in case nobody knows, the Gracie Dresser is currently available for European players! Also, Americans will be able to recieve the Guard Hat and Shirt on the May 9th. I'm not 100% sure but apparently, they're the exact same ones that Copper and Booker wear. :O
I know what my new outfit is :p

Back