New Datamine

The plush is a little weird lol. Cute, but unnatural.
I thought about that, too, but then I couldn't help that I still had to have it. I knew I was gonna be a sucker for everything if they did a Pokemon crossover.

The Eevee costume is kind of unintentionally reminiscent of Max's costume in Where the Wild Things Are.

patience.. so many missing still ^^;;

why is the giant eevee plush standing on 2 feet tho.. is what i wanna know.. I guess that's part of the halloween event? ^^

I think it's supposed to look like the dancing Eevee mascots that have been going around for Let's Go. There's an official Eevee dance haha.
I'm super excited for Goldies cookie, it's so cute! And the fishing tourney looks good too

oh right yeah i know those mascots.. that didn't even occur to me.. (it doesn't make it less odd and halloweeny since there could be someone inside, but that atleast explains it haha) but it moves super cute and fluffily when you tap it and its adorable when the animals are hugging it and the plush texture is nice.
yes the autumn library goldie cookie looks nice!

Last edited:
I seriously love the headgear from the new Fishing Tourney and the clothes from the cookies. This scavenger hunt has been a disappointment, tbh. I didn't necessarily want an Eevee fursuit.

I seriously love the headgear from the new Fishing Tourney and the clothes from the cookies. This scavenger hunt has been a disappointment, tbh. I didn't necessarily want an Eevee fursuit.

Lmao literally the first thing I thought of when I put on the Eevee outfit is “Boy the furries are gonna love this”

Lmao literally the first thing I thought of when I put on the Eevee outfit is “Boy the furries are gonna love this”
Except the fact that furries have a full face of the furry costume they have. The Eevee costume lets you see the character’s face, so it’s not even close.

^Well, that would depend on whether the furry in question wanted a full or partial suit. The face-covering headpiece isn't for everyone.
So I've heard.

To stay on topic though, I tend to prefer 'fursuit' type costumes that don't have a headpiece at all. It's cute walking around in just the body part of the Eeevee costume :D

^Well, that would depend on whether the furry in question wanted a full or partial suit. The face-covering headpiece isn't for everyone.
So I've heard.

Yes, that's what I meant. I'm not hating on furries or anything, that's just what popped into my head when I saw it.

Okay Nintendo, we need to talk.

So, you give me Lucky, one of my absolute favorite villagers, and one I've been wanting for such a long time.... At the same time as dropping that garbage tier rodent that gave me so much grief in trying to get pwps off her and even without that[ going against her, she was still one of the worst villagers I've ever had.

I don't know how to feel right now....

when the event started i didn't like the giant eevee plush too much, now i'm gathering for my second one.. :0 i'm doing well thanks for asking haha *help*

someone on the ac reddit pointed out that the eevee onesie leaves little paw prints behind you :0

Last edited:
when the event started i didn't like the giant eevee plush too much, now i'm gathering for my second one.. :0 i'm doing well thanks for asking haha *help*

someone on the ac reddit pointed out that the eevee onesie leaves little paw prints behind you :0

Wait really?! I hadn’t noticed. Now I have to go back and check, thanks lol.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Omg it does!!! That’s so adorable <3

could someone provide pictures of the stuff found in the datamine? i live at my school and they block reddit and i cant find any pictures from the datamine online

poyonomatopoeia
That's a shame, I'd share them with you in a PM if it didn't take forever and cost TBT for every image.

poyonomatopoeia
That's a shame, I'd share them with you in a PM if it didn't take forever and cost TBT for every image.

oh i didnt know it costs tbt to upload images thats strange :0 anyways its fine lol i'll just have to wait till more images of the items surface. thanks for the concern tho

Do campers not give poke balls as rewards this time? I just realized I haven't got a single poke ball from the ones staying in the different locations, just a couple here and there from the ones visiting my campsite.

Back