• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Wonder Town, it's wonderful!

Game
New Leaf
Island/Town Name
Wonder
Hemisphere
South
Native Fruit
Orange
Native Flower
Cosmos

goobersnart

(s)he/they/it
Bells
This is gonna be updated slowly, it's here for whatever I want basically. It'll probably be used for random updates and personal milestones!
I have personal (slowly) growing story line I might pepper in here as well, but most of that will be on my Tumblr!
Here is a screenie of the map & villagers; say hi to Dotty ><​

6fc11d.png

Sigh I finally have a house; say goodbye to this tiny tent!!​

e1_waifu2x_art_noise2_scale.png

I've never edited a screenshot of ac so forgive if it's shabby; I wanted to get the full scene in this screenie! :3c

Also this transparent edit of something Dotty said before I powered off for the day that I loved ehe :3c​

7.png

no one's cooler than you Dotty I prommy ><

Surprising update today; paid off the second house and now it's gonna be bigger tomorrow! :D
Making bells in acnl is easier than I remember tbh, I can pay off stuff faster.​

1.png

Using stickers to cover mayor's face cause they look a bit icky rn ^^'' just started a new save so yeah

Last edited:
Back