New Avatar.

Resonate

Bells
What do ya think? I am proud to call it my work. =D :veryhappy:
DreamAvy.jpg

Any comments/questions/tips are appreciated.

QNT3N said:
I play drums. What set do you have?

I have a Pearl set with Zildjian cymbals.
Nice! Pearl and Zildjian are an awesome combo.

I actually don't have one yet. But I play on my school's which is a Ludwig.

john102 said:
pootman1234 said:
john102 said:
pootman1234 said:
Kaya Kawaii said:
Nice! do u play the drums?
Yup. Plus tons of other instruments.
nice job on the avvie

what other instruments do you play?
Piano, Ukulele, Guitar (some), Oboe, Didgeridoo, some violin, some trumpet, Marching Quad Tenors, and some Gong. :)
no sax!?! :'(
No. But I might wanna learn some of the Soprano Sax. When you can hit notes that high and play it really well really fast, it sounds so awesome.

pootman1234 said:
john102 said:
pootman1234 said:
john102 said:
pootman1234 said:
Quoting limited to 5 levels deep
nice job on the avvie

what other instruments do you play?
Piano, Ukulele, Guitar (some), Oboe, Didgeridoo, some violin, some trumpet, Marching Quad Tenors, and some Gong. :)
No. But I might wanna learn some of the Soprano Sax. When you can hit notes that high and play it really well really fast, it sounds so awesome.
I play soprano, it's an awesome instrument, if you want to try it I say go for it. Then make an avvie.

john102 said:
pootman1234 said:
john102 said:
pootman1234 said:
john102 said:
I play soprano, it's an awesome instrument, if you want to try it I say go for it. Then make an avvie.
Maybe once I hit College. I heard the Soprano in a Mannheim Steamroller song when I was younger, and I knew I wanted to play like that. But originally (when I was in like 6th grade) I thought the Oboe made the sound that the Soprano made, so....I just went ahead and stuck with Oboe anyways.

Now I've broadened my "musical Horizon" and want to learn a little bit of everything. I'll probably major in music when I'm off to College.
Then make an avvie.
Okey, once I pick it up. ;)

pootman1234 said:
john102 said:
pootman1234 said:
john102 said:
pootman1234 said:
Maybe once I hit College. I heard the Soprano in a Mannheim Steamroller song when I was younger, and I knew I wanted to play like that. But originally (when I was in like 6th grade) I thought the Oboe made the sound that the Soprano made, so....I just went ahead and stuck with Oboe anyways.

Now I've broadened my "musical Horizon" and want to learn a little bit of everything. I'll probably major in music when I'm off to College.
Then make an avvie.
I was inspired to learn soprano after I heard some songs by Kenny G, it really wasn't that hard to play either since I already had some experience in the saxophone field. (tenor)

john102 said:
pootman1234 said:
john102 said:
pootman1234 said:
john102 said:

Then make an avvie.
I was inspired to learn soprano after I heard some songs by Kenny G, it really wasn't that hard to play either since I already had some experience in the saxophone field. (tenor)
Yeah my Mom Loves Kenny G. She listens almost every day, so I know what a Soprano can do. It's pretty sweet.

Back