• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

New and looking for friends

TheMadZero

gatherer , gardener
Bells
Feedback
0% (0) +
hi i'm new to the game and i'm looking for friends , any friends wil do just add my friend code and respond with yours

a little bit about myself ,
i'm benny 23 years old and i mainly started playing the game because i like gather things and the thought of having your own village to manage grow and improve sounded fun , still does tho would be even more fun to have some friends
atm i'm mainly looking to get more flowers to plant and trees to plant with any other fruits then berry's xD

kind regards benny (TheMadZero)

I could possibly drop off most of the fruits and trees but not for another 3.5 hours. Let me know. I'd be willing to hang out after for a little while if you want. Normally I delete I'll add your fc after I get home from work if I see a reply. Normally I delete friend codes after trades but if you want to hang out a lot I won't delete it. The one I use regularly is in my sidebar.

I could possibly drop off most of the fruits and trees but not for another 3.5 hours. Let me know. I'd be willing to hang out after for a little while if you want. Normally I delete I'll add your fc after I get home from work if I see a reply. Normally I delete friend codes after trades but if you want to hang out a lot I won't delete it. The one I use regularly is in my sidebar.

if your willing to hang out i'm fine with it ... i will add you in a few minutes ... not to be deleted again later tho , not looking to trade just looking to make some friends :D

edit (added)

Last edited:
I'm kinda near the middle of the game with almost half of all the unlockable shops unlocked, and I have a few fruit. Anyways I hope we can hang out soon. :)

I'm kinda near the middle of the game with almost half of all the unlockable shops unlocked, and I have a few fruit. Anyways I hope we can hang out soon. :)

will add you after dinner ... as soon as ive added you il reply here so we can meet :)

if you're looking for flowers I have a lot of yellow tulips and different colored cosmos I need to give away ^_^ you can stop by and take them.

if you're looking for flowers I have a lot of yellow tulips and different colored cosmos I need to give away ^_^ you can stop by and take them.

adding u in a moment :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

i'm on now :d

Hey, if you're still looking for people hi?
I have every fruit but unfortunatley I don't really have flowers to spare. :/
But yeah, feel free to add me or whatever.

adding u right now :)
its ok as long as i can make some new friends to visit them some times ... planning to plant alot of trees and flowers :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

btw open ur gates if u want me to come over else just tell me to open mine and u can come over ... not much to see here tho

My town's still a mess after years aha but yeah, gates open!!

I'll open my gates now for about 90 minutes. I have fruits and greenery to give you if you're still looking for some.

Back