• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

New and looking for friends

il open my gates you can come to me :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll open my gates now for about 90 minutes. I have fruits and greenery to give you if you're still looking for some.

having problems to visit people tho they dont have problems visiting me :(

Hey, I just started the game as well! I am just about to end my first week since starting the game! I am also into flowers and trees more than anything lol. I'm looking for someone to be friends with who just started the game to progress with! so we can go through the game together and trade new things in between lol! and you fit the description! PM me for extra details and if you wanna ask me something! (I'm always on ACNL so yass!)

hi!! i had the game for a while but i restarted my town because i wanted a fresh start :) I added you and my fc is in my sidebar
i have oranges in my town and i could give you some if you like! but i dont have much else to give

Last edited:
Hey, I just started the game as well! I am just about to end my first week since starting the game! I am also into flowers and trees more than anything lol. I'm looking for someone to be friends with who just started the game to progress with! so we can go through the game together and trade new things in between lol! and you fit the description! PM me for extra details and if you wanna ask me something! (I'm always on ACNL so yass!)

adding you i currently have a few perfect fruit rees and alot of difrent kind of fruit trees ... also any flower i have double is up for grabs or trade :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

hi!! i had the game for a while but i restarted my town because i wanted a fresh start :) I added you and my fc is in my sidebar
i have oranges in my town and i could give you some if you like! but i dont have much else to give

added

- - - Post Merge - - -

Add me my fc is 0190 2081 6728

added

- - - Post Merge - - -

You can add me if you want!

and added :D ... yaya getting more friends <3

Hi Benny, I added you. I am also new to the game and looking for friends. Not necessarily for trades or anything, although I would really like to have all the types of fruit trees eventually. My name is Jenni, my town is called Haven and my friend code is 4571-1327-4653. Im willing to add anyone else who wants to add me as well. I'm 33 and a stay at home mom so I am online pretty frequently... gets boring so I would like to visit some other towns or have people visit mine lol.

hi benny! i seriously have flowers. boy...do i have flowers LOL! please add me...i have a bunch of stuff around my town for you to pick up too. i added you just in case you come back online tonight. i added you too jenny, i have all the fruits plus perfect apples. my gates going to be open in a second!
code 1349 5984 2026

Last edited:
Back