• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

New and improved store!

Aliceinwonderlandgirl said:
is anyboady iterested in theese items?
I'll buy the two gorgeous items from you
the only problem is i won't be able to pick them up until the 17th, this Thursday,
so if you can wait until then I'll be happy to pick them up from your town or you can come to mine (what ever works best for you)

I wll buy everything apart from the two gorgeous items :) I'm in the UK, so I could meet up on the 18th. Or anyday, if you are around before 10pm GMT (Sun, Mon, Tues, Weds, Thurs) or up to 3am my time (Fri, Sat)

i can't buy them right now but how about the

blue feather- 10,000 bells
rainbow feather- 30,000 bells
hold on to them for me if you can... or if your even interested in selling them to me

Aliceinwonderlandgirl said:
@;DASH 2 40,000 Bells in total i also ca not trade right now
good that works out for both of us
i should be back on cf by thurs. or fri. what about you?

Well adding all of the fathers comes to 120k and 100k for the mask and 3,000 nintendogs

250k in total please or more or less if you please

when will you be able to connect

i'll pm you tomorrow when i can come pick up the two gorgeous items and the two feathers
which should be 57,000 bells in total... i'll miss u money :'(

Back