• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Shop Nefarious' Ordering Service šŸ¦[Pre-2.0 Completed Catalogs] | Everything 1 tbt each! | āœ¦Adding new 2.0 items!āœ¦

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Hi Nefarious, could I get the following:
Bunny day planter box x2
Cinnamaroll stool x2
Cinnamaroll table
Cinnamaroll sinage
Cinnamaroll tray x3
Pompompurin pudding x2
Kerokerokerpi snack x3
Kerokerokeropi bridge x1

I can trade tomorrow, if you're free.

Hi Nefarious, could I get the following:
Bunny day planter box x2
Cinnamaroll stool x2
Cinnamaroll table
Cinnamaroll sinage
Cinnamaroll tray x3
Pompompurin pudding x2
Kerokerokerpi snack x3
Kerokerokeropi bridge x1

I can trade tomorrow, if you're free.

Hi Kattea! Hope you've been well. ^^
And sure thing. Any time tomorrow after 10am cdt should be fine with me, just shoot me a message whenever you're available. Thank you!

Hey can I order an incense burner (cherry blossoms) and a floor lamp (white)?

Last edited:
Hi there~ I was wondering if by any chance you had any of the Cardboard Items like the Cardboard Chair? :)

The cardboard furniture are craftables. I can make them. The table, bed, medium boxes and large boxes would be 2 tbt each, the rest 1 tbt.
Oki~ Could I have 1 Large Boxes, 2 Cardboard Chairs, 1 Cardboard Bed, and 2 Cardboard Sofas please? 8 TBT correct?

Correct! I'll just have to order all the boxes real quick and I'll craft them for you. Pickup or delivery?
Oki take your time! I'll pay you now either ways and delivery us fine~ Also I'm not on right now but will be soon after finishing something if that's okay

Oki take your time! I'll pay you now either ways and delivery us fine~ Also I'm not on right now but will be soon after finishing something if that's okay

Yup, that's fine by me. I'll have them ready in two minutes, so pm me a code when you're ready. ^^ Thank you!

Hi Nef! You can wait to do my order whenever you have more time and arenā€™t busy with commissions :).

1. heart apron red
2. down jacket black
3. festive dress
4. jogging shorts black
5.labelle shorts midnight
6. knit cap with ear flaps gray
7. moccasins black
8. neon tight purple
9. ninja hood gray
10. kilt black
10. kilt green
11.orange camo flooring
12. orange paint wall
13. outdoor shorts purple
14. paintball mask black
15.patterned stockings black
16. patterned stockings white
17. pleather trench coat purple
18. pom casquette gray
19. pom casquette white
20. post op patch

Do you also have red wrapping paper? itā€™s fine if you donā€™t; just annoyed my nooks hasnā€™t had it now that i want it for something. Iā€™m also looking for dark chocolate wall, meadow vista, strawberry chocolate wall . I know those are saharah items; just was wondering if you have any extras that i can buy (just need one)

Hi Nef! You can wait to do my order whenever you have more time and arenā€™t busy with commissions :).

1. heart apron red
2. down jacket black
3. festive dress
4. jogging shorts black
5.labelle shorts midnight
6. knit cap with ear flaps gray
7. moccasins black
8. neon tight purple
9. ninja hood gray
10. kilt black
10. kilt green
11.orange camo flooring
12. orange paint wall
13. outdoor shorts purple
14. paintball mask black
15.patterned stockings black
16. patterned stockings white
17. pleather trench coat purple
18. pom casquette gray
19. pom casquette white
20. post op patch

Do you also have red wrapping paper? itā€™s fine if you donā€™t; just annoyed my nooks hasnā€™t had it now that i want it for something. Iā€™m also looking for dark chocolate wall, meadow vista, strawberry chocolate wall . I know those are saharah items; just was wondering if you have any extras that i can buy (just need one)

Sure thing! I'll start ordering them a little later if that's alright. I do have a stack of red wrapping paper and the Meadow Vista I'll throw in for you. ^^

Sure thing! I'll start ordering them a little later if that's alright. I do have a stack of red wrapping paper and the Meadow Vista I'll throw in for you. ^^

yeah no rush! Really take all the time you need. Thanks so much :). iā€™ll send you the tbt now

Hiya! Relatively small order for me today. :)

Plastic Pool - Blue
Throwback Mitt Chair - Blue
Basketball Hoop - Blue
Exercise Ball - Blue
Handy Water Cooler - Blue
Pull-Up-Bar Stand - Blue
Punching Bag - Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back