Shop Nefarious' Ordering Service 🐦[Pre-2.0 Completed Catalogs] | Everything 1 tbt each! | ✦Adding new 2.0 items!✦

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Hi! I was wondering if we were able to order multiples of the same item. I want to build a few things that require books but I'm a wimp who doesn't time travel so ordering the amount of books I need would take days. If you don't time travel either then I don't mind waiting for the books but there are other items I'm ordering so I'd still like to get the books from another source. Thank you!

Hi! I was wondering if we were able to order multiples of the same item. I want to build a few things that require books but I'm a wimp who doesn't time travel so ordering the amount of books I need would take days. If you don't time travel either then I don't mind waiting for the books but there are other items I'm ordering so I'd still like to get the books from another source. Thank you!

Hello! Yes, I do time travel so ordering multiples of an item is no problem. I don't have a limit for how much you can order so go ham on your list. ^^

Hello! Yes, I do time travel so ordering multiples of an item is no problem. I don't have a limit for how much you can order so go ham on your list. ^^
Fantastic! I may be interested in ordering a couple more items other than the books. Let me check my "Need List" and see. Thank you!
Post automatically merged:

Hi! I'm sorry it took so long. I had a few items I wasn't sure if they were orderable or DIY so I had to double check them. Thank you!

1 Slate Flooring
2 Antique Console Tables (I'd really like the black version if possible but would also be happy with the Brown version.)
4 Antique Tables (Also prefer the Black style if possible but would be happy with Brown.)
20 Books (Any version is fine as I'm using them for DIY materials.)

Last edited:
Hi! I'm sorry it took so long. I had a few items I wasn't sure if they were orderable or DIY so I had to double check them. Thank you!

1 Slate Flooring
2 Antique Console Tables (I'd really like the black version if possible but would also be happy with the Brown version.)
4 Antique Tables (Also prefer the Black style if possible but would be happy with Brown.)
20 Books (Any version is fine as I'm using them for DIY materials.)

No problem at all! I can provide the Black variants, so I will go ahead and order those. It'll take a few minutes, but just to know ahead of time, do you prefer pickup or delivery?

No problem at all! I can provide the Black variants, so I will go ahead and order those. It'll take a few minutes, but just to know ahead of time, do you prefer pickup or delivery?
I'm so glad you have the Black versions available! I'm fine with either pick up or delivery so whichever is easier for you. Thanks!

Hi could I order 2 Diner Counter Chairs in Cream, 2 of them Black, and 1 Blue please?
Also do you by chance have a Tree Bounty Tree? :)

Did you want the big tree or little tree? I am also ready with your order, just let me know if you want to come to my island or I to your's. ^^
The big one please ^ ^
Ummm I'll pick it up this time~ I'll be online in a little after I eat something probably if that's oki

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back