Need trustworthy people..

Yeah. Considering that Marshal isn't your dreamie, if he does end up popping up as your Smug, can I have him? I can pay you, and hold as much as you want. And since I'll have an open space, I can take Whitney. XD

I understand if you'd rather keep him or something if you do end up getting him; I mean, he's Marshal. ^-^ Oh well, can't hurt to ask.

Yeah. Considering that Marshal isn't your dreamie, if he does end up popping up as your Smug, can I have him? I can pay you, and hold as much as you want. And since I'll have an open space, I can take Whitney. XD

I understand if you'd rather keep him or something if you do end up getting him; I mean, he's Marshal. ^-^ Oh well, can't hurt to ask.

Course you can:3 I'll probably try for his picture doe xD Thanks for holding Whitney c:

Hahah he's cute and all, but I already have 2 smug on my dreamie list and I'm not planning on a 3rd xD So of course you can have him if I find him xD I'll do plot resets for him as well when its time for a smug to move into the new town:3

Last edited:
I can hold some items! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can hold some items! :) Look for Julian for me :D

If I can get Bluebear out in time, I can hold any of the three. ^-^ All depends on how fast the person I'm giving Walker to can cycle through the last 2. Hopefully by the end of the day.

And thank you so much for helping me get Marshal :3

If I can get Bluebear out in time, I can hold any of the three. ^-^ All depends on how fast the person I'm giving Walker to can cycle through the last 2. Hopefully by the end of the day.

And thank you so much for helping me get Marshal :3

Well if I don't get 2 more people by the time I start school again I probably won't reset:( I'll be to busy:( But I can still look for any dreamies in my campsite since I got freaking Stitches from there yesterday xD Its okaay, hopefully I'll see him when I'm not full 'cause I'm full atm but if I do get him we could try the getting a villager from another campsite theory? :3

Well if I don't get 2 more people by the time I start school again I probably won't reset:( I'll be to busy:( But I can still look for any dreamies in my campsite since I got freaking Stitches from there yesterday xD Its okaay, hopefully I'll see him when I'm not full 'cause I'm full atm but if I do get him we could try the getting a villager from another campsite theory? :3

XD I just remembered, I can hold as many villagers as you need once I get Rosie out of my second town for AquaDirt, which I'll probably do tomorrow but I'm really tired now. (Only 3 hours of sleep and today was my first day of school DX) After, I'll reset, and keep TTing day by day and take all your remaining villagers. ^-^

XD I just remembered, I can hold as many villagers as you need once I get Rosie out of my second town for AquaDirt, which I'll probably do tomorrow but I'm really tired now. (Only 3 hours of sleep and today was my first day of school DX) After, I'll reset, and keep TTing day by day and take all your remaining villagers. ^-^

Omg are you sure? :D Thats so sweeet c: Awww bless, I don't start school still next week xD I wouold rather one person hold all my villagers anyway so they're not scattered everywhere >.< Thanks so much :D I'm not sure if I wanna do it though, I just really hate the placement of my campsite /: Its right in the corner, and I can't do anything with it :c What do you think?:c

Idk. I think even the simplest thing would make me wanna reset. And since you'll be keeping all your money and items, I don't see why not, seeing as you can easily recollect all your money and then recreate everything. ^-^ Once I get my Perfect Pear orchard set up and I start making easy income from selling a full inventory of baskets of 9 perfect fruit at non-native towns, maybe even premium towns, I'll be able to help out a bit. XD

Idk. I think even the simplest thing would make me wanna reset. And since you'll be keeping all your money and items, I don't see why not, seeing as you can easily recollect all your money and then recreate everything. ^-^ Once I get my Perfect Pear orchard set up and I start making easy income from selling a full inventory of baskets of 9 perfect fruit at non-native towns, maybe even premium towns, I'll be able to help out a bit. XD

Hmmmmm yaaaah I guess xDI won't hurt just to try I guess, and since I can keep all my dreamies:3 I'll work on getting everyone out xD

- - - Post Merge - - -

Send me a PM when you want me to come and pick up Crissy - I keep forgetting to check back here :)

Okaaaay:D

Back