• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Need some friends + town advice

Blairr

Bells
Arcade Tokens
Mailbox
Feedback
100% (14) +
I've had ACNL for ages, but I just restarted my town again. I have a plan for this one, but I'd like to get a second opinion on a few things. I also would just like to have some friends to play with, and also perhaps someone to help me move stuff from my other town to the new one.

Last edited:
I've had ACNL for ages, but I just restarted my town again. I have a plan for this one, but I'd like to get a second opinion on a few things. I also would just like to have some friends to play with, and also perhaps someone to help me move stuff from my other town to the new one.
I will give you some advice and would play with you my Friend Code is: 2079-6660-2182 I also will help you move stuff.;)

Last edited:
Like advice on the layout or villagers??

Layout. Mostly I'm trying to decide whether to fill my town with red or black flowers. I have perfect apples (I spent hours resetting to get them) and I'm also putting down cherry trees. They're going to line paths (I'm going to use either a pattern or lucky clovers for it) and I'm considering having them just on one side, because I feel like trees on both sides of it could be too much. I'm also not sure if I'm going to be able to put bridges where I want them, because some villagers moved in so I can't put any in the spots yet. After they leave I'll find out if the river bends okay.

Back