• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Need opinions on town~

PeeBraiin

Happy Pride!
Bells
Switch
6980-8546-6496
Apple (Fruit)
Peach (Fruit)
Cherry (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Toy Hammer
Hi, everyone! My town is still a work in progress but I need to know what everyone else thinks.
Id love it if you gave me your opinion or advice!
My DA is:4100-4444-2745

I really enjoyed seeing your furniture themes in your house!

As for your town it looks pretty great. The only things you really need to work on is adding mroe trees or more stuff so its not so bare. Also a lot of your pathways end pretty abruptley. Maybe add more flowers or bushes around them or make smaller paths. Also I was not sure if you knew or not, your illuminated archway will get in the way of you getting perfect town status.

Thanks! I'm still working on getting some trees up! (I had someone organize the flowers a bit and them placed some)
And I'm still working on the paths as well^___^ thanks~

I think it's gonna be an awesome town when it's done.. I liked the part where I woke up a lot. I would also suggest more trees and bushes :)
I liked your house a lot :)

Good luck on finishing!!

I think it's gonna be an awesome town when it's done.. I liked the part where I woke up a lot. I would also suggest more trees and bushes :)
I liked your house a lot :)

Good luck on finishing!!

Thanks! Yeah I'll be putting a lot more trees and stuff~

Back