• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Need jobs

Adam99

Bells
Well i got about 20k, Wanting some money to pay it off (2nd upgrade)
I can:
Help plant Hybrid plots
Cut down trees
Help plant fruit
Help pattern laying.
etc..

I respect the rules of your town and your grass, etc.
I won't run.
I won't steal anything.
If i see a rare bug or fish (big fish, I know diffrence from sea bass to tuna etc) ill tell you, But if you dont need so say so because i will need it...
Any rules i will respect.
Look on my other profile "TheFamousFleep" to see how much trust i have, I have this account because i forgot my password n stuff.

What i ask for:
Bells and rare items, Or you can help me organize my town ,Give me a set of furniture for fung shi (or w/e its called lol) anything for luck really..
I dont have axe or slingshot, So if it needs to involve a slingshot or axe i'll need one (I dont steal) but i would like a silver or gold item..

Jobs I Do.
Cutting down trees (depends how many) full of trees)
Planting trees in a specific manner, Or not a specific manner (depends on how many again)
Weeds, Clear up of cans, Anti rafflsia, Cleaning.
Hybrid planting (must supply plants, I have a few..
Path laying
Other jobs i need guidance and stuff, because i prob dont know how to do it.

How much money do you need?I have like, 6,000,000 bells so I can give you some. Or if you want, you can pull withered flowers and weeds.

Westie said:
How much money do you need?I have like, 6,000,000 bells so I can give you some. Or if you want, you can pull withered flowers and weeds.
Em... 6,000,000 would be nice :p

Lol but if its not to much, half a million for my house..
Or 100,000
I can also pull your weeds n stuff for some cash.

Back