• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Need advice-how do I make my own sig gifs?

Stella-Io

Unhindered Dreamer
Bells
Festival Lantern
Plum Blossom
Fortune Cookie
Night Sky Scenery
Snowstorm Scenery
Playful Scenery
Holiday Candy Cane 2023
Stitches
Friday the 13th Candy
Eerie Star Potion
I have a gif I'd like to make a signature, but I'm pretty lost on where to start. I only have a drawing app and gimp, so I don't think I have any software to make signature gifs. I'm trying to put text on it.

Not only that, but I may have to resize it so it fits in the signature size.

Where can I get a -free- gif editing software/website and where can I get somethin to resize the gif if need be?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay so I made this very quickly on my phone.
tumblr_q0esadWZzq1x09nuio1_400.gifv

This above is what I'm tryin to go for (but it looks pixely so I kinda don't want that). That gif with Mayor Ryl and Vac?o on there. Also all that black border is unnecessary.

Last edited:
Hi there,

I see your concern. Hmm. If you go to google and check photo editing or gif editing sites, you may find some solutions. I know I started with that. I think its hard to get free software without downloading a few viruses these days D: I understand you want to create your own signature, but if you need let me know, I can create something for you if you can't find a program for yourself. :blush:

Last edited:
I like using EzGif and Giphy for gif editing. Both are completely free online tools that get the job done well. I hope this help :D

Edit: Online image Editor is also really great for editing gifs

Last edited:
Back