• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop Nat’s little shop 💖🥰

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
  2. Wishlist Items

Beanz

Sophisticated Hi-C drinker
Bells
Switch
1874-6412-6607
Flimsy Watering Can
Red Rose
Yellow Rose
Feedback
100% (138) +
I’m selling stuff for extra tbt, I’m also looking for
items that are the highest priority on my list are the bubbloid, kitchen counter.

Current stock:

Regular items 1 tbt each:

Turkey day chair
Cool side table wedding table
Den desk
Wooden low table
Floor lamp
Monstera
Papa panda
Tea set
Sandwich plate meal
Popcorn snack set
Instant noodles
Brine shrimp aquarium
HHA pennant
Wooden wall clock
Ventalition fan
Retro flower print wall
Turkey day wall
Hanging lightbulb
Cafe curtain wall
Red kilim style carpet
Natural block flooring
Record rug
White heart rug

DIYs 2 tbt each:
Log chair
Spooky lantern
Garden wagon
Iron fence
Brick fence
Stone table

Nook mile tickets:
I’m selling 100 for 15 tbt
———————————————————

Remember, I’m selling all these items for tbt/or wishlist items. :lemon:

I do not have item colors listed because I’m assuming majority of people have Cyrus unlocked. If you have a question about an item’s color feel free to ask me, also feel free to ask for an item when I’m offline.

Stock is inconsistent, I sell different things. If a user has gotten an item from me and it’s not on this original post then that means that I do not have that item anymore/it’s unavailable.

Thank you!

Last edited:
Hello, I would like the following items please:
- Midsized clothing rack
- Ranch kitchen
- Street lamp 2x
- Curved street lamp 2x
- Large Paradise Planning rug
- Pocket magazine

Last edited:
Hello, I would like the following items please:
- Midsized clothing rack
- Ranch kitchen
- Street lamp 2x
- Curved street lamp 2x
- Large Paradise Planning rug
- Pocket magazine
hi! your total is 8 tbt. if you’re available now would you like my island or yours?

hi! your total is 8 tbt. if you’re available now would you like my island or yours?

I'm available now, and can go to your island. 🙂 I actually have 5 items from your wishlist I can trade. And then I'll pay TBT for the rest.

May I buy a spooky treats basket diy
sure! i’ll pm you when your order is ready.
Post automatically merged:

I'm available now, and can go to your island. 🙂 I actually have 5 items from your wishlist I can trade. And then I'll pay TBT for the rest.
sounds good. i’ll set up the dodo and i’ll send you it via pm
Post automatically merged:

shop is closed for the night. if anyone one else orders anything, i will complete their orders tomorrow.

Last edited:
Hi, could I get the instant noodles and sandwich plate meal in exchange for the cute wall clock and the tankless toilet? Thank you!!

Hi, could I get the instant noodles and sandwich plate meal in exchange for the cute wall clock and the tankless toilet? Thank you!!
hi! i’d be happy to sell these items to you. i don’t know what time zone your in, but i’m in an est time zone and i’ll be available at 3:30 PM today. let me know when you’re available, if you can’t get on today we can do another day.

Last edited:
:lemon: OPEN! :lemon:

Added these items:

Cute chair 2x
Diner counter
Lantern
Heart door plate
Cacao tree
Stacked shoeboxes
Diner chair

See the whole list at the top of this thread!

Back