• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Shop ⟡ Nana's Emporium ⟡

Status
Not open for further replies.
FC: sidebar
Town Name: Haven
Mayor Name: Issac
Order: 75 holly, 75 sweet-olive, 20 cedar, 10 regular saplings, 5 blue hydrangea, 5 pink hydrangea
Pick-up/Drop-off: drop-off please
TBT Total: 190

Last edited:
FC: sidebar
Town Name: Haven
Mayor Name: Issac
Order: 75 holly, 75 sweet-olive, 20 cedar, 10 regular saplings, 5 blue hydrangea, 5 pink hydrangea
Pick-up/Drop-off: drop-off please
TBT Total: 190

Hi! Unfortunately, my bushes cost 2 TBT each. Please let me know if you'd like to alter your order.

However my cedar and normal saplings are 1 TBT each so let me know if you'd still like those!

Hi! Unfortunately, my bushes cost 2 TBT each. Please let me know if you'd like to alter your order.

However my cedar and normal saplings are 1 TBT each so let me know if you'd still like those!

50 sweet-olive and 50 holly starts along with 13 cedar saplings/saplings

Hi! Two questions :3 1) what colors do wet suits come in? 2) if I buy one of every hybrid flower and just water those, will those hybrid flowers multiply or do I need two of each hybrid flower?

Can it just be 100 holly starts instead of 50/50, please?

sure thing!! uwu it'll be about 20 minutes in that case since I already storaged 50 sweet olive instead of holly LOL.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! Two questions :3 1) what colors do wet suits come in? 2) if I buy one of every hybrid flower and just water those, will those hybrid flowers multiply or do I need two of each hybrid flower?

click here! <--- here are the colors they come in!!

you would need to buy 2 of each for optimal breeding :)

@Raskell

All ready to drop off :) let me know when your gates are open. I've added you.

Last edited:
Sorry but it's way past my bed time. I'll be here tomorrow.

hi there!!

FC: 3841-2037-2165
Town Name: alantown
Mayor Name: cas/joseph
Order: 1 million bells!!
Pick-up/Drop-off: pick up
TBT Total: idk what this means so imma guess 4?

TwcD3zk.gif

@Raskell

Please add my friend code and open your gates!

Okay. Let me get off my Alastar character, which I just made, and go onto Issac.

Last edited:
On my way! :) 100 Holly starts and 13 Cedar saplings will be 213.

I have opened my gates. Please come over and drop off them anywhere. I am going to go take a shower. Someone else is supposed to be coming with you to pick up a 'Matador's jacket'. Respect my town while I'm away. Currently changing themes from fairy to modern-wood(ish). Thanks!

Last edited:
FC: 3841-2037-2165
Town Name: alantown
Mayor Name: cas/joseph
Order: 1 million bells
Pick-up/Drop-off: pick-up
TBT Total: 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back