• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Cycling ✩ ~ Nana's Cycling ~ ✩ ~ IN BOXES : n/a ~ ✩

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahhh Utara, i am still interested in phoebe, i can pick her up about 7pm GMT+1, i have to do my horses, for a reservation, i will pay an extra 20 bells. As you can see, phoebe is a dreamy and i definetly want to buy her, please hold her for me.

Sure ~ Glad you still want to take her!
Thank you for the extra bells too ^^

No longer lurking for Merengue thanks to esweeeny! ^_^
Thank you for telling me!
Congrats :)

Hello :)

I'm lurking for Static, Julian, Erik, and Beau

Hi! Thanks :)
Also dunno if you saw but I voided Julian yesterday lmao rip

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guess no cycling again today, will definately resume tomorrow!
I don't like to keep people waiting to a villager they want to move out ;v;

Last edited:
**** I'm sorry I messed up my dates and I lost phoebe, sorry for the trouble.

Phoebe was voided ~

Last edited:
Hey, do u reserve here? If not that's fine but if u do what is the price for a reservation, i also want to know, on average. How long until Zucker will be cycled out, on estimate? And how much will he be?

Hey, do u reserve here? If not that's fine but if u do what is the price for a reservation, i also want to know, on average. How long until Zucker will be cycled out, on estimate? And how much will he be?

Reserves are fine but I have no set price for them :)
Zucker hasn't left yet, he is still in my town (not in boxes).
He should be around 60TBT

Hi! Thanks :)
Also dunno if you saw but I voided Julian yesterday lmao rip

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guess no cycling again today, will definately resume tomorrow!
I don't like to keep people waiting to a villager they want to move out ;v;

Aww poor Julian. I was actually able to get him from another thread yesterday :p

So I'm looking for Static, Erik and Beau, but Static gets priority. Trying to get him before my birthday :p

Aww poor Julian. I was actually able to get him from another thread yesterday :p

So I'm looking for Static, Erik and Beau, but Static gets priority. Trying to get him before my birthday :p
Congrats on getting him! :D
Sure! I hope you get him soon ~

Hi, if you didn't already void Bonbon I'd like to lurk for her please! :D

ZUCKER IS IN BOXES!
tumblr_naxofe2ZLn1qm85c3o1_500.png

SELLING @ 55 TBT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back