Cycling ✩ ~ Nana's Cycling ~ ✩ ~ IN BOXES : n/a ~ ✩

Status
Not open for further replies.
You want Zucker? Let me just give ya some, then. ^^ ♥

holy moly you're a sweetheart??
I literally just made a post in brewsters to earn some quick tbt I was so desperate, lol!
wow, that was so sweet of you! after I buy him I'll send my remaining back to you!

also, OP - I just have to quickly tt someone out is that ok?

Last edited:
Sure ^^

Your so kind omg xD

Thank you, so are you! I see you here and there and you're always so kind. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I literally just made a post in brewsters to earn some quick tbt I was so desperate, lol!
wow, that was so sweet of you! after I buy him I'll send my remaining back to you!

Oh don't worry about it, no need to do that. I'm just glad you found one of your dreamies! :D

Sure thats fine :)

TOM IS IN BOXES!
latest

SELLING @ 20 TBT
( i recall someone saying they needed tom but i cant find them ;; )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am offline now and I'll be back on at 4pm (GMT+1)​

Last edited:
Hey, posting here because I'm interested, but first a question or two:

TBT is the forum's "Bells" right? 'cause I think I have enough of those for your Fauna offer.
Also, never done this before. Does it involve just visiting your town while she's boxed and just spamming "move to me town pls"?

Deer are kinda one of my favorite animal types in this game, so I'm definitely gonna see if I can get this.

Hey, posting here because I'm interested, but first a question or two:

TBT is the forum's "Bells" right? 'cause I think I have enough of those for your Fauna offer.
Also, never done this before. Does it involve just visiting your town while she's boxed and just spamming "move to me town pls"?

Deer are kinda one of my favorite animal types in this game, so I'm definitely gonna see if I can get this.

From the looks of it you have 104 bells so you should be able to buy her!
You just come to my town and then you talk to her and she should say she doesn't knwo where she wants to move and then you get the option to invite her :)

Yayy my darling Fauna! I hope she finds a great home! ♥

Me too :D
I'd totally keep her if I had room lol

Last edited:
Aw yeh, here I go! Er... I'll pay you in advance once I'm sure you're all right with this, just to reduce any chance of forgetting later... that is, assuming this is how it works? Like I said I'm new to this, so I dunno how to know if I'm been "approved" or whatever.

Aw yeh, here I go! Er... I'll pay you in advance once I'm sure you're all right with this, just to reduce any chance of forgetting later... that is, assuming this is how it works? Like I said I'm new to this, so I dunno how to know if I'm been "approved" or whatever.

You can transfer the bells whenever you want to! ^^
Are you familiar with going to other peoples town and friend code stuff?

That I am. I'll go ahead and assume it's ok to add your FC, then. I'll visit as soon as I've noticed the change in my balance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back