• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • "Join us at 8 PM EDT for a special, for-fun (no spectator points) staff stream of ACNH hide-and-seek!"
    ~~ Streaming now on Twitch with chat in #secret-stream ~~

Cycling ✩ ~ Nana's Cycling ~ ✩ ~ IN BOXES : n/a ~ ✩

Status
Not open for further replies.
That I am. I'll go ahead and assume it's ok to add your FC, then. I'll visit as soon as I've noticed the change in my balance.

Great :)
Yep it's fine, I've added you!
My gates are open, come when you can ^^

Last edited:
That I am. I'll go ahead and assume it's ok to add your FC, then. I'll visit as soon as I've noticed the change in my balance.

You're the one that is supposed to transfer the bells. Do you see where it says "Bells" under Utarara's profile picture? Click on the amount, and then type in how much you want to transfer in the small box. Then you're done! :)

You're the one that is supposed to transfer the bells. Do you see where it says "Bells" under Utarara's profile picture? Click on the amount, and then type in how much you want to transfer in the small box. Then you're done! :)

Ah yeah, they've already sent the bells ^^

Thanks a bunch! I used to not really be into this part of the gameplay, but I might just take up interest if only because it's something I haven't done much of before (your overall lack of urgency was nice too, especially when I fell into that pitfall for a few seconds). Leaving a +rating for sure!

ERIK IS IN BOXES!
tumblr_nhnut33Vqm1twyr1xo1_500.png

SELLING @ 70 TBT

Oooh so Utarara is Nanako? Aaah I see. That's always great to know. ^^

Also that picture of Erik is seriously the cutest I have ever seen. SOMEONE GIVE ERIK A GREAT HOME! :)

Oooh so Utarara is Nanako? Aaah I see. That's always great to know. ^^

Also that picture of Erik is seriously the cutest I have ever seen. SOMEONE GIVE ERIK A GREAT HOME! :)
Oh, yeah I changed my name ^^
ikr sooo cutteeee >.<

Poor Cheif!.. ill buy him for 50 tbt, if that's still possible :>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back