• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Sacharoon's art shop!

SACHAROON

demencia is best girl
Bells
Feedback
0% (0) +
Accepting commissions! You can name your own price. I can draw little cartoony cats, cartoon style characters, and anime style characters. I can also make vtuber models, but it would be for a larger price than just a drawing because of the time it takes. Thank you for your time :3 Just give me a reference for the character you want, whether you want it to be digital or traditional, the amount of shading you want (none to fully shaded), a reference for the pose (optional), and anything else you want me to know! I can only accept the payments in gifted steam wallet funds, cause I don't have like a PayPal or anything like that. I'll give you updates along the way so that you know exactly how the piece is going :) If you're interested, just message me or leave a reply in the thread. Have a great day!
silly_thumbs_up.PNG

cartoony cat example

IMG_20230207_200210_01.jpg

cartoon art style example
image.png

fully shaded piece example

update: i can accept payments in cashapp now

Last edited:
Back