• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

N.F.T. announcement 4:00 PM EDT

Bells
Winter Mittens
Attention customers who have recently purchased an NFT of an N.F.T.: We will be doubling the amount of available N.F.T.s to keep up with the high demand at 4:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time. Due to technological reasons, your personal N.F.T. will also be replaced with a different one at this time. Please feel free to purchase a new one if the new one is not to your liking. Thank you for your continued patience and understanding as we transition this website into the modern era.

i can excuse burning down the planet for some pngs but i draw the LINE at replacing my precious turnip 😪

rip to my previous turnip may my new one be even better 🙏

hm she kinda funky to repurchase or save up those sweet btc...

You are just going to take away the NFT that I rightfully own??? I'm sorry to say this but this is literally a scam?!

Either way, BTC to the moon! 🚀

You can't make me, I refuse to succumb to the turnip N.F.T. thingamajig.

I legit know nothing about Blockchains still...

MY NEW TURNIP IS UGLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My partners and I strongly encourage customers to purchase replacement NFTs if they are unhappy with their current N.F.T.s. We also strongly encourage this community to be more open to the changing times of our new technological era. We ask everyone to please happily accept the methods our advance N.F.T. distribution system without complaint. You will certianly reap the rewards of this mutually beneficial endeavor.

My partners and I strongly encourage customers to purchase replacement NFTs if they are unhappy with their current N.F.T.s. We also strongly encourage this community to be more open to the changing times of our new technological era. We ask everyone to please happily accept the methods our advance N.F.T. distribution system without complaint. You will certianly reap the rewards of this mutually beneficial endeavor.
I, for one, love my new turnip
ty
(and please don't suspect my impending overthrowing of you)

jail

i will be suing your company for emotional damages

Back