Mafia Mystic Messenger Mafia [Endgame]

Sorry for taking so long, I'm a bit busy right now so it's getting in the way of my time near my laptop.

Nah I wasn't joking and admittedly did skim that post a bit because I'm double-tasking.

Actually I was referring to my cheekiness over Dolby's "tinfoil theory" of me/ness being a team. He wasn't actually theorizing that we were a team, but I said it was for the luls

I caught up again.
Let's get ourselves organized again. Lot of pointless bickering is keeping us from logically thinking about the situation.
This thread is way bigger than it should be for day 1, and I don't feel confident on any of our current lynch canidates.
I'd like to see some read posts backed up by blurbs of explanation from several players, especially those that have been the loudest.
I'm crap at making read posts, didn't really make any last game and mainly worked based off of others reads because of that. I'll try to make atleast one this game.
Just make sure nobody gets into a townvtown argument as that tends to happen.
Another thing, Dan claimed survivor yes? No counter yet and it's unlikely there would be two. Consider that when you're making your reads. I don't know how Dan plays but it was likely he claimed because A. He could and B. He didn't want to be considered for day 1 lynch.
I don't really know much about the whole dolbyvdad situation, but I don't think it's the first time I've seen them get into a conflict like this.
Ness is historically difficult for me to read...
The newbie, Oliver I think? I really don't know how to feel about.
Part of me wants to buy his act on the questions alone but because of Biancia last game I can't do that in good concious. And she said didn't know that a framer was a mafia role!
The rest I don't know. I'll have to look closer and see what other people think.

Oh, I see. So a survivor is basically just someone who's in it for themself rather than the team. Um, rude.

Is anybody here a detective? I'm not a detective. I'm ready about the different types of roles and wondering which ones Kat included.

- - - Post Merge - - -

*reading

you shouldn't ask the cop/detective to out themselves this early in the game

tbh I feel you're being genuinely noobish but now you're starting to tread into dangerous territory

you shouldn't ask the cop/detective to out themselves this early in the game

tbh I feel you're being genuinely noobish but now you're starting to tread into dangerous territory
Scumchat:
??: Oliver, ask dect to out themselves
Oliver: What? How do I do that?
??: Just like say you've been researching roles and then ask if anyone is a dectective
Oliver: But they won't out themselves though?
??: Yeah they won't out but it'll make you look less suspicious
???: Great job on being confused about maf chat too btw.
Oliver: Yeah I think they bought it.

I don't know. I could be barking up the wrong tree right now. I'm just so paranoid about a bianca v2. I didn't even consider her a possibility at the end.

Scumchat:
??: Oliver, ask dect to out themselves
Oliver: What? How do I do that?
??: Just like say you've been researching roles and then ask if anyone is a dectective
Oliver: But they won't out themselves though?
??: Yeah they won't out but it'll make you look less suspicious
???: Great job on being confused about maf chat too btw.
Oliver: Yeah I think they bought it.

I don't know. I could be barking up the wrong tree right now. I'm just so paranoid about a bianca v2. I didn't even consider her a possibility at the end.

same tbh

rn I'm more concerned about dad/dolby and ness. But Oliver is definitely on my radar, I hate beating up on the nice new guy but seriously the potential for Bianca 2.0 is worrying me

quick question: why is fn11 asking for Daniel's role name twice already lol...i hope this is not the same as serial killer asking us our role names

and yeah i am feeling bianca 2.0 lol with oliver so he is still questionable....

- - - Post Merge - - -

quick question: why is fn11 asking for Daniel's role name twice already lol...i hope this is not the same as serial killer asking us our role names

and yeah i am feeling bianca 2.0 lol with oliver so he is still questionable....

that or fn11 has a minigame attached to his play...

- - - Post Merge - - -

that or fn11 has a minigame attached to his play...
because dan could be mafia and if he doesn't give a role name that matches to the story (or not) I would like to know. I've asked him twice and he seems to be avoiding it and if he is a real survivor he would not mind giving one out. I think he's mafia waiting for a townie to be lynched Day 1 and to see what role names are based off of tbh.

because dan could be mafia and if he doesn't give a role name that matches to the story (or not) I would like to know. I've asked him twice and he seems to be avoiding it and if he is a real survivor he would not mind giving one out. I think he's mafia waiting for a townie to be lynched Day 1 and to see what role names are based off of tbh.

so two possibilities, he is either mafia or really a survivor? i dont think regular towns are making such roleclaims like that right?

town wouldn't have reason to roleclaim right now this early in the game. Or out. Or do anything related to their role.

People who press for roleclaims are usually scum. People who press for simply a name tend to be town but can also be scum. Doesn't tell me anything about f11 tbh

- - - Post Merge - - -

so two possibilities, he is either mafia or really a survivor? i dont think regular towns are making such roleclaims like that right?

Yeah, if he's claiming survivor he's either really survivor or mafia trying to hide. Town has no reason to claim survivor (well except Kirby when he was town claiming jester, but that's just bad town play, and it'd be bad town play for Damniel to claim survivor if he was really town)

God how much I hate 3rd parties who claim super early.... and of all the early 3rd party claims we have had in recent games, how many of them have been wrong? The answer is 0

I'm good to believe dan's claim for now, but will always be watching him

- - - Post Merge - - -

Will do full reads in like an hour or so, once I get home

town wouldn't have reason to roleclaim right now this early in the game. Or out. Or do anything related to their role.

People who press for roleclaims are usually scum. People who press for simply a name tend to be town but can also be scum. Doesn't tell me anything about f11 tbh

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeah, if he's claiming survivor he's either really survivor or mafia trying to hide. Town has no reason to claim survivor (well except Kirby when he was town claiming jester, but that's just bad town play, and it'd be bad town play for Damniel to claim survivor if he was really town)

i can see that because you will be suspected of being either one or scum. but didn't kat used this tactic before, of claiming survivor early so if he is really survivor, this is damniel's way of raising his survival stake...

- - - Post Merge - - -

btw damniel im putting you on my questionables list also this time....because of that..

God how much I hate 3rd parties who claim super early.... and of all the early 3rd party claims we have had in recent games, how many of them have been wrong? The answer is 0

I'm good to believe dan's claim for now, but will always be watching him

- - - Post Merge - - -

Will do full reads in like an hour or so, once I get home
all of our third parties have given their role name as soon as they claimed.

The amount of people getting suspicious of me is getting a bit frustrating. I'll probably claim soon enough if it comes down to it.

Well I'm Dunkin Donuts if you wanna ask my role name lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

which reminds me...kat...i have a question!! does name=role alignment?

Well I'm Dunkin Donuts if you wanna ask my role name lol

seems-legit-1mot1c.jpg

I'm at work rn

Since I doubt they'd be a killing role on a survivor, I'll give you my name. Echo Girl- don't know the game tho

Reading up on the fandom page for echo girl I'm just like wtf is this game

Back