Mafia Mystic Messenger Mafia [Endgame]

I don't buy it just yet. Weakest of my four scum reads, so it could very well be, but I still think it's an easy claim to make and an easy one to make day 1 because it gives you that opportunity to be like, 'hey don't lynch me, I'm admitting I'm a third party, I'll be on your side if you agree to joint win and town numbers will gain one in voting.'

Ok, the way that you said your sus made me think that you didn't read it

When I have two scumreads which I feel conflict (at the time of the unvote, I didn't think that you/Ness would be a scumteam, because you'd pressure him for better content, this was more of a slight indication rather than remotely certain)I normally just try to re-evaluate (I think that the best example of this would be D1 SU)

You used the word 'at the time' so I assumed you were implying that we are working together right now. It might not be obvious on his part because he just said he's gonna vote for you, but I'm obviously not working with him. I've pointed his lazy targeting out whenever he has done it. I'm pretty sure he's a third party in the least if he's not scum. Or you're third party and he's scum.

You used the word 'at the time' so I assumed you were implying that we are working together right now. It might not be obvious on his part because he just said he's gonna vote for you, but I'm obviously not working with him. I've pointed his lazy targeting out whenever he has done it. I'm pretty sure he's a third party in the least if he's not scum. Or you're third party and he's scum.
We most certainly are not. I still scumlean you, Evan, and Ness(though I feel better about Evan due to him/Ness interactions and recent behavior). I just don't view (and didn't view) him/you as a scumteam

latest

Nah I wasn't joking and admittedly did skim that post a bit because I'm double-tasking.

- - - Post Merge - - -

We most certainly are not. I still scumlean you, Evan, and Ness(though I feel better about Evan due to him/Ness interactions and recent behavior). I just don't view (and didn't view) him/you as a scumteam

Okay so you view me and evan as scum team, called it.

Nah I wasn't joking and admittedly did skim that post a bit because I'm double-tasking.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay so you view me and evan as scum team, called it.

Yes, like I said 15 million years ago. The two of you are def less likely than Ness though

I mean, if I'm getting it right, you still scumlean me but scumread ness more, so it doesn't make sense to call me and evan a scum team, but you probably figure Ness is perhaps a killing third party too.

I mean, if I'm getting it right, you still scumlean me but scumread ness more, so it doesn't make sense to call me and evan a scum team, but you probably figure Ness is perhaps a killing third party too.

Ok here's the thing. If I assume that Dan is telling the truth at being a third party (this is Occam's razor and in no way certain), I'm going to assume that Kat didn't add multiple third-parties(more of something that I got from Kay's hosting philosophy, and I feel more confident in it than prior assumption), which would rule out a killing third party. Which is why I don't view all of you as being anti-town, so I'm likely wrong about at least one of the theee of you

- - - Post Merge - - -

Meant less confident on the Kat's hosting thing. Kat's added multiple thirds before, but in 20+ player games

I can see both a SK and survivor being in a game, I just think the survivor claim is always a convenient one and I didn't like his interactions with toad, that's all.

I don't understand what you're saying.

The point of a survivor is just to be alive at the end of a game. The problem of this for town is that late in the game, the survivor will side and vote with mafia to end the game in exchange the mafia doesn't kill them and together mafia + survivor outnumber whoever remains as town

Oh, I see. So a survivor is basically just someone who's in it for themself rather than the team. Um, rude.

Is anybody here a detective? I'm not a detective. I'm ready about the different types of roles and wondering which ones Kat included.

- - - Post Merge - - -

*reading

Ugh, Dolby's post about being uncertain about the third party roles throws me off. My theory is that he's mafia and he wants to get the third party killing role out of the way if he sensed it in Ness the way I do, because I figured that he'd try to get Ness lynched and then paint me and evan as scum team or something. But if it's Dolby as town vs mafia Ness I'm dumbfounded because the way Dolby has been going after me is still a straight up scumtell, like he's been desperate to say whatever he can to paint me as scummy when I did nothing but match but apparently come off as playing my scum meta for making small posts on day one.

The point of a survivor is just to be alive at the end of a game. The problem of this for town is that late in the game, the survivor will side and vote with mafia to end the game in exchange the mafia doesn't kill them and together mafia + survivor outnumber whoever remains as town

assuming it gets to that point. survivor can go with either side depending on circumstances. idk why people assume 3rd party will always side with maf

Either Mog or Byngo is scum. I think the way they are talking is a little abstract

glad u noticed cuz im trying to paint a picture with my words

serious: what exactly do u mean by that? that im not taking any stances?

Back