Mafia Mystic Messenger Mafia [Endgame]

I think Ness is scummy but I don't see him as mafia, because Dolby still seems scummy to me and kirby seems to align with him and gives me their own unique scumtells as well, so I could see it as something decided on in a chat. Dan vs. Toad leaves me with an uncomfortable feeling about Dan as well. Leaving Ness as a SK or lazy town. Or it could be the other way around but the former seems to better reflect my alignment reads.

That would honestly be funny as **** if I were scum but I promise I'm not.

And Toad, I'm actually not sure about you anymore. Leaning towards scum still, but now I'm not sure...

You know what would be helpful? If there were a scum vs town scale, so we could post how we all felt about each other and be able to see it. I feel like that'd be great. Maybe I can make a ****ty one in Paint...

But yeah, obviously don't think you're on the same team with Ness Dolby.

I think Ness is scummy but I don't see him as mafia, because Dolby still seems scummy to me and kirby seems to align with him and gives me their own unique scumtells as well, so I could see it as something decided on in a chat. Dan vs. Toad leaves me with an uncomfortable feeling about Dan as well. Leaving Ness as a SK or lazy town. Or it could be the other way around but the former seems to better reflect my alignment reads.

If you think that Kirby aligning with me seems scummy, please read pretty much every recent game. Also, there are like 3 people who've done pretty much the exact same thing (Toads off the top of my head)

Then why didn't you vote for Ness instead of just unvoting?

When I have two scumreads which I feel conflict (at the time of the unvote, I didn't think that you/Ness would be a scumteam, because you'd pressure him for better content, this was more of a slight indication rather than remotely certain)I normally just try to re-evaluate (I think that the best example of this would be D1 SU)

dad it's like you're reading my mind, I was thinking the exact same thing about dolby's logic. Why should he skewer me for proposing a lynch between dad/dolby when he's pretty much doing the same between dad/me?

Though he seems to be backtracking and going after the easier target now, perhaps lowkey bussing his maf buddy. idk

I'd guess dolby wouldn't want to vote ness because he's contemplating his options and doesn't want to appear eager to lynch

If you think that Kirby aligning with me seems scummy, please read pretty much every recent game. Also, there are like 3 people who've done pretty much the exact same thing (Toads off the top of my head)

I. Don't. Care. About. Recent. Games. Anymore.

I mean, I could still read some of the new players recent games as mafia, but coming back from a long hiatus I'm going to have less bias against people and as a result get better judgement from basing my decisions just on players reads, actions, and alignments of this game only.

I don't get dad's scumread of kirby though, he acts very similarly almost every game he's town

@ f11

Read the scum chat.

I got my RQS checked, my defence against Dolby was sort of a case in itself to be fair though.

dad it's like you're reading my mind, I was thinking the exact same thing about dolby's logic. Why should he skewer me for proposing a lynch between dad/dolby when he's pretty much doing the same between dad/me?

Though he seems to be backtracking and going after the easier target now, perhaps lowkey bussing his maf buddy. idk

I'd guess dolby wouldn't want to vote ness because he's contemplating his options and doesn't want to appear eager to lynch

Me/Dad is different from Dad/Evan because the two of you have the potential to be a scum team. The fact is that you don't accommodate the chance of us being town/town. Also, I am not backtracking on my read on you, I scumread Ness before you even got here, but I don't think that a you/Ness team is possible

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, Dad, you do realize Dan claimed survivor right?

Me/Dad is different from Dad/Evan because the two of you have the potential to be a scum team. The fact is that you don't accommodate the chance of us being town/town. Also, I am not backtracking on my read on you, I scumread Ness before you even got here, but I don't think that a you/Ness team is possible

I mean either scenario (me/dad scumteam and you/dad on opposing sides) is technically possible, but I'm going off of what's more likely (dad or you being scum, and imo you're the more likely scum member between you two). If I was concerned about buddying with Dad after telling Oliver how much we tend to scumread buddying, then I wouldn't be buddying with him. lol

Me/Ness would require significant leaps in logic, or the assumption that we're both trying to make each other look bad so when one of us flips, the other would be "cleared" even though that's bad logic and not necessarily the case.

- - - Post Merge - - -

hold up Damniel is claiming survivor? Missed that

Also for clarity's sake, could we refer to Dan as Damniel so dad/damniel don't get mixed up? thanks

When I have two scumreads which I feel conflict (at the time of the unvote, I didn't think that you/Ness would be a scumteam, because you'd pressure him for better content, this was more of a slight indication rather than remotely certain)I normally just try to re-evaluate (I think that the best example of this would be D1 SU)

Yet you still argue with me like you're so sure I am scum, which is funny because it's so illogical to argue that I am making a elaborate/meticulous case right now because again there's nothing elaborate or meticulous about it. Also if there's some reason you think I'm scum with Ness I'd love to hear it.

Voting Dolby, still think he's scum. I'll explain later, getting ready for band camp.

Dan claimed in#628. But yeah, you Ness would require a significant logic leap.

Yet you still argue with me like you're so sure I am scum, which is funny because it's so illogical to argue that I am making a elaborate/meticulous case right now because again there's nothing elaborate or meticulous about it. Also if there's some reason you think I'm scum with Ness I'd love to hear it.

Dad, do you mind if I just ignore you until I get to a computer? Thanks.
Now, when did I even imply that you/Ness would was something that I am considering at present, or at any point in the past. I literally said that I thought that I don't think that you/Ness are a scum team. So will you please start reading my posts rather than skimming them!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Voting Dolby, still think he's scum. I'll explain later, getting ready for band camp.

You literally sussed Evan for voting me, and you had two bad reasons, this better be good

Also, Dad, you do realize Dan claimed survivor right?

I don't buy it just yet. Weakest of my four scum reads, so it could very well be, but I still think it's an easy claim to make and an easy one to make day 1 because it gives you that opportunity to be like, 'hey don't lynch me, I'm admitting I'm a third party, I'll be on your side if you agree to joint win and town numbers will gain one in voting.'

Now, when did I even imply that you/Ness would was something that I am considering at present, or at any point in the past. I literally said that I thought that I don't think that you/Ness are a scum team. So will you please start reading my posts rather than skimming them!

latest

Back