Mafia Mystic Messenger Mafia [Endgame]

wtf does that even mean ness

I'm not worried about you trusting me Oliver; I'm worried about scum Ness and Dolby/Dad painting me as scum.

Ness is misrepresenting my reasoning as OMGUS and just trying to prod me to try and lynch me later. Never before have I been so sure that he's scum. May switch to him but I really think it's better to go for dolby/dad and figure out wtf is really going on there.

But yeah Ness, quit making my job so easy.

Nice deduction.

Also you're no fun agent hydra :eye:

wtf does that even mean ness

I'm not worried about you trusting me Oliver; I'm worried about scum Ness and Dolby/Dad painting me as scum.

Ness is misrepresenting my reasoning as OMGUS and just trying to prod me to try and lynch me later. Never before have I been so sure that he's scum. May switch to him but I really think it's better to go for dolby/dad and figure out wtf is really going on there.

But yeah Ness, quit making my job so easy.

Never painted you as such, Evan. I've been looking back at your posts because you've made a lot in the last few pages and your reads are aligning with some of mine, so if anything brace yourself for 'Dad and Evan are scumteam'.

I keep getting Dolby and Dad mixed up, so they're like the same person at this point. I don't really care.

thanks for not answering my question :eyes: If I die, my blood is on your hands, scum.

Oliver, I suggest you vote for the person you think is scummiest regardless of how town is voting. Trying to seek town approval just seems like you're trying to cozy up to people, hop on a bandwagon, and feels a bit off. I won't scumread you for that since you're new but in general try to avoid leading a lynch like that. :)

oh, i see. thank you, amazon/evan!

i actually wasn't trying to cozy up since i don't really worry abt what other townsfolk think of me. i was mostly just trying to make sure that the people who are most clearly scum get killed off first, aka ness.

Never painted you as such, Evan. I've been looking back at your posts because you've made a lot in the last few pages and your reads are aligning with some of mine, so if anything brace yourself for 'Dad and Evan are scumteam'.

You're right, I put you and Dolby there because Dolby has been painting me as such, and while you haven't, I put "Dad/Dolby" because I think one of you are scum, and it was just shorthand for me saying "whoever flips scum between those two" is gonna try and scumread me. Hope that makes sense >.<

oh, i see. thank you, amazon/evan!

i actually wasn't trying to cozy up since i don't really worry abt what other townsfolk think of me. i was mostly just trying to make sure that the people who are most clearly scum get killed off first, aka ness.

whats your reasoning that Ness is scum?

I'm not just OMGUSing Dolby, that's just the meta case. My actual discomfort with him is the fact that he backpedaled on trying to make it come across as hypocritical for 'FoSing oliver' and then townreading them. Later going on to saying it was an oversight. That, along with his use of the 'you can't talk because you've done that as scum before' logic that I also previously pointed out.

1. You've stated your opinion on meta before
2. The main thing with that was that you didn't form an opinion on it, just pointed it out and left it. The reason that I'm so insistent on it was because you ignored the FoS that I provided
3. It's not "you can't talk because you've done it as scum before", it's "you can't talk because you're doing it now" (the point being, its hypocrisy

pls can we stop reaction testing it's dumb and usually doesn't do anything. If only really seen it used correctly in older games now...not too much. Either Mog or Byngo is scum. I think the way they are talking is a little abstract and unspecific. Toad is probably town, when he is mafia his ate levels are wayyy to high. Also I don't think he would be scum so many games in a row. Dad is town, Dolby is suspicious to me. I'm still waiting for Zendels thoughts on Dolby he said 5-10 minutes but it's been longer than that. Just for future reference I know that when Zendel is scum he gets his reads post checked in the mafia chat so this is interesting. Fn1 is dumb lol. Oliver is shady I can't figure out what he is up to. Kirby is town too. Ness I think could be scum but I think that everyday.

@dan what's your role name?

what does it mean to be post checked?

Mafia has their own chat and often puts up their reads posts there first to be checked by their scummates, to make sure they're not saying anything that would tip people off that they're scum.

Dad I hardly understand your fancy lingo anymore.

It's not that fancy. You reduced it to Evan automatically being scum for lynching one side of a conflict and saying the vig should shoot the other just because of the perhaps wrong logic that if one isn't scum the other must be. In that case they could also have just been wrong as town. So by reducing them to scum for that it would be a convenient lynch to get someone out of the way. I mean, probably not wrong about Dolby lynch though, but I'm more or less just talking about how you were very pointed towards him in that moment.

Pocket means f11 thinks you're trying to make him trust you more by indicating your trust of him.

In general, while I see you as being a very nice and thoughtful person, we overthink thinks to oblivion here on TBT mafia, and often when people try to pocket townies (ie gain their trust by saying nice things about them), they're mafia.

Oh, I didn't know that!!! No way!!! Wow I feel pathetic now lol

Where are these chats held, just for future reference? Like in Skype or smth?

Also, not sure on the Evan/Ness interaction. Ness is putting a low amount of effort into it, and has been oversimplifing the case on pretty much everyone, but I kinda don't like Evan's reaction to it. Currently thinking between the two, Ness would be more likely scum

OH RIP LOL

i mean, it would be nice if you trusted me! but that's what everyone wants, so i'm not going to try too hard in that respect

Back