• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Buying My Wishlist

AutumnWolf

Bells
Red Cosmos
Red Rose
Father's Day Carnation
Feedback
100% (92) +
Hello everyone! I’m seeking those who would sell me any of These items. I can pay with either IGB or TBT. Exchanges will most likely happen in the evening, but I am pretty flexible. Post here or send me a message if you are willing to sell me some items. Thank you!

Blue Argyle Tank
Clerk’s Shirt
Red Horned Hat
White Lace Skirt
White Police Cap
Bath Tile
Anchor
Aries Rocking Chair
Barbecue Bed
Barrel
Beetle Chair
Bell Knickknack
Birthday Cake
Birthday Table
Box of Chocolates
Bureom
Capricorn Ornament
Compass
Eraser Sofa
Gemini Closet
Hagoita
Holiday Stocking
Jolly Roger
Kadomatsu
Kagamimochi
Keg
Kimbap Plate
Notebook Bed
Notebook Floor
Notebook Wall
Notebook Wardrobe
Pencil Screen
Pirate’s Armor
Pisces Lamp
Sagittarius Arrow
Scorpio Lamp
Shaved Ice Lamp
Ship Cannon
Ship Compass
Sloppy Dresser
Songpyeon
Sprout Table
Sticker Tape Liner

Taurus Bathtub
Tteok Plate
Virgo Harp

Last edited:
Hi :) I'll order everything that's re-orderable for free so you can spend your bells for buying unorderables? As for unorderables I think I have everything, but need to double check. Will let you know later what I don't have.

hello~ I have all furnitures + walls and flooring for 2 tbt (rv and dlc) and 1 tbt for the rest.. let me know if interested ^^

Hi :) I'll order everything that's re-orderable for free so you can spend your bells for buying unorderables? As for unorderables I think I have everything, but need to double check. Will let you know later what I don't have.

Oh! That’s so sweet of you! I would really appreciate it! Let me know! Thank you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

hello~ I have all furnitures + walls and flooring for 2 tbt (rv and dlc) and 1 tbt for the rest.. let me know if interested ^^

Awesome! After I hear back from RedTropicalFish I’ll come to you for the other items! Thank you!

Okay, so these are what I have and don't have.
Blue Argyle Tank
Butterfly Dress
Bath Tile
Sloppy Dresser

And to fasten the process if you're okay with cataloging, these are the ones that are lying around on the ground in my town.
Flamenco Hat
Clerk?s Shirt
Red Horned Hat
Tam-o?-shanter
School Cap
White Police Cap
White School Cap
Aries Rocking Chair
Capricorn Ornament
Gemini Closet
Leo Sculpture
Libra Scale
Sagittarius Arrow
Scorpio Lamp
Pisces Lamp
Taurus Bathtub
Virgo Harp
Rainbow Screen
Fireworks Table
Ceramic Hot Pot
Kimono
Black Denim Skirt
Dark Polka Skirt
Denim Skirt
Hot spring Skirt
Leaf
Pastel-stripe Dress
Pink Polka Dress
Waitress Dress
Paintball Floor
Paintball Wall
Wildflower floor
Raccoon Figurine
Shamrock Clock
Acid-washed Pants
Bathrobe
White Lace Skirt
Aloha Shorts

24 Hour Shop Uniform
Buffet Server
Sand which Display Case
Soft Drink Display
Steamed Bun Case
Hot Snack Case
Fedora Chair
Birthday Shades

Afternoon Tea Set
Towel Rack
Towel Basket
Bathroom Shelf

Cabana Chair
Caterpillar Sofa
Cicada Stereo
Firefly Lamp
Honeybee Chest
Ladybug Chair
Mini Butterfly Table
Snail Clock
Spiderweb Clock
Stag-beetle Chair
Snow Bunny
Cornucopia

EDIT :
Sorry, forgot to put the price; For a total of 90 tbt?

EDIT2 :
I forgot to add the unorderable walls/floors. May I ask you for another 20 tbt for them?
Basement Floor
Basement Wall
Bathhouse Wall
Butterfly Wall
Daisy Meadow
Garden Wall
Ladybug Carpet
Meadow Vista
Mossy Carpet

Last edited:
You’re amazing! I accept the offer! I’ll be around for a little bit longer this evening if you are available. If not, we can set something up later. :)

You’re amazing! I accept the offer! I’ll be around for a little bit longer this evening if you are available. If not, we can set something up later. :)
I'm not sure if you mean now and onwards or later toady by this evening. Mind ask your timezone?
I'm having lunch right now, but will be ready after that. Which will be in an hour or so.

I'm not sure if you mean now and onwards or later toady by this evening. Mind ask your timezone?
I'm having lunch right now, but will be ready after that. Which will be in an hour or so.

Ah, I meant evening where I am apparently. I am MST. It’s 10:30 pm right now. I am going to be getting ready for bed soon. We’ll probably need to set up a time to meet later. What times work for you?

Ah, I meant evening where I am apparently. I am MST. It’s 10:30 pm right now. I am going to be getting ready for bed soon. We’ll probably need to set up a time to meet later. What times work for you?
I'm likely to be available for couple hours after 8 am ( your time ), and after 4 pm ( your time ). Sometimes I'm on during your afternoon when I happen to be woken up at midnight.

I'm likely to be available for couple hours after 8 am ( your time ), and after 4 pm ( your time ). Sometimes I'm on during your afternoon when I happen to be woken up at midnight.

Alright. I’ll try and catch you online around those times and send you a message. I am not sure what all I have going on tomorrow. But I should be around. I will see you then!

Alright. I’ll try and catch you online around those times and send you a message. I am not sure what all I have going on tomorrow. But I should be around. I will see you then!

Okay. Hopefully see you tomorrow. :) I'll post here as well when I'm back on.
Oh, and one thing to ask, is pickup okay since you're maybe going to catalog some items?

Okay. Hopefully see you tomorrow. :) I'll post here as well when I'm back on.
Oh, and one thing to ask, is pickup okay since you're maybe going to catalog some items?

Pick up is just fine. Fair warning though, I am legally blind, so I might be a little slow. ;) Maybe separate out what I am cataloging from what I am keeping. Also! Which friend code should I put in?

Pick up is just fine. Fair warning though, I am legally blind, so I might be a little slow. ;) Maybe separate out what I am cataloging from what I am keeping. Also! Which friend code should I put in?
Hey! I'm cooking breakfast for family rn and I'll be ready in 10 or so mins. Sorry for making you wait! ><
Also I'll use 5th FC in my signature. See you in a bit!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, can I please have you check my post #5?

Hey! I'm cooking breakfast for family rn and I'll be ready in 10 or so mins. Sorry for making you wait! ><
Also I'll use 5th FC in my signature. See you in a bit!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, can I please have you check my post #5?

Hey! No worries! It’s no Big deal. I’ll add that code and see you soon. Also, the additional 20 bells is just fine!

Sorry! I can’t read the in game text with my program! :/ Not the chat messages anyway. Items and village or text our different though.

I'm not very sure what you mean, but, okay I'll post in here so you can read, right?

I asked if you'd like to catalog just the ones in OP or some other JP themed items/DLC items too?

I'm not very sure what you mean, but, okay I'll post in here so you can read, right?

I asked if you'd like to catalog just the ones in OP or some other JP themed items/DLC items too?

Sorry! I don’t mean to be confusing. I have a program on my phone that uses the camera to read the game text, since I’m blind. The only thing it has trouble reading is chat messages. So i’d love to catalog anything! yes, messages here I have my phone read.

Sorry! I don’t mean to be confusing. I have a program on my phone that uses the camera to read the game text, since I’m blind. The only thing it has trouble reading is chat messages. So i’d love to catalog anything! yes, messages here I have my phone read.

Ah, I see. Okay. Then
I'll put items you listed in OP left side of the station.
And then, guide you to where other items are placed. I'll show you 1-pickup-1-dropoff action, please do like that? So that way items don't get mixed up! ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Cupcake is a small gift!

Ah, I see. Okay. Then
I'll put items you listed in OP left side of the station.
And then, guide you to where other items are placed. I'll show you 1-pickup-1-dropoff action, please do like that? So that way items don't get mixed up! ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Cupcake is a small gift!

Alright :)

Back