Buying ☆ My Wishlist! ☆

I have the aloe, stove, and mop if you still need them! I can give them to you soon for 4 TBT or you can offer whatever IGB :)

I have the aloe, stove, and mop if you still need them! I can give them to you soon for 4 TBT or you can offer whatever IGB :)

I already got the stove but I'll take the rest, thanks a lot! Let me know when you're ready. c:

I already got the stove but I'll take the rest, thanks a lot! Let me know when you're ready. c:
Just give me a moment to order the items and time travel. 2 TBT is fine then or you can give me some IGB if you want! Do we already have each other added? :)

Just give me a moment to order the items and time travel. 2 TBT is fine then or you can give me some IGB if you want! Do we already have each other added? :)

Alright, I'll send the TBT! Yes, we've traded already and I still have you added. :3

Hi again, I have made my way to this thread once again :3
I have:
Maple Bonsai
Pink Lillies x5

Gate is open! My town name is Milan :D

Hello again! Thanks for visiting my thread and helping me out again~
How much would you like for these? :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

May I pick them up, please? :)

I could do 2 tbt for the Bonsai and the 2 tbt per Lilly, and so a total of 12 tbt?

i have the egg toy set and pompompurin pudding if you're still looking for those. would 5 tbt each be ok since they're unorderable?

i have these but i have to order some from the catalog, so i can trade with you tomorrow when they arrive if its ok with you
kerokerokeroppi-pins(5 TBT)
sushi-platter(2TBT)
minimalist-lamp(2TBT)
birdcage (2tbt)
snake-plant(2tbt)
gray-leggings(1tbt)
total: 14

Back