• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying ☆ My Wishlist! ☆

I have autographed cards if you need them and a blossum dress.
In game bells is fine.
If you have a bubble blower that would work.
But yeah igb is fine too. I'll add you and open my gate if you want to stop by.

Hello, thanks a lot! I don't have a bubble blower, unfortunately. :( How much IGB would you like for the dress and furniture? :D
I'm currently trading, but once I'm done, I'll come to your town!

Hiya~
here's what I have from your list for 5 tbt each:
-antique shelf
-counter table
-cupcake
-donut box
-menu chalkboard
-natural low table
-ramen cup
-cafe-curtain wall
-serving cart
-cinnamoroll outfit
-cinnamoroll shoes
-kiki & lala dress
-kiki & lala shoes

Hiya~
here's what I have from your list for 5 tbt each:
-antique shelf
-counter table
-cupcake
-donut box
-menu chalkboard
-natural low table
-ramen cup
-cafe-curtain wall
-serving cart
-cinnamoroll outfit
-cinnamoroll shoes
-kiki & lala dress
-kiki & lala shoes

Hello! Thank you for checking out my wishlist! May I take everything on this list,
except the ramen cup and Cinnamoroll outfit + shoes (I forgot to take them out of my wishlist, sorry!), and instead three counter tables, if you can get that many? I would really appreciate it!

Hello! Thank you for checking out my wishlist! May I take everything on this list,
except the ramen cup and Cinnamoroll outfit + shoes (I forgot to take them out of my wishlist, sorry!), and instead three counter tables, if you can get that many? I would really appreciate it!

No problem! & yes I can get that. i'll vm you when im ready <3

Back