• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying ☆ My Wishlist! ☆

I can get you:

- classic table
- cutting board set
- ivy partition

how does 8 tbt sound? :)

Hi I can get you Mary Janes, and the microwave. I also have perfect apples, all kinds of fruit (except peaches pears and coconuts) and I have a holly start and a sweet olive start. Would you like any of that?
Sorry can't get the missy carpet :(

Last edited:
Hi I can get you Mary Janes, and the microwave. I also have perfect apples, all kinds of fruit (except peaches pears and coconuts) and I have a holly start and a sweet olive start. Would you like any of that?
Sorry can't get the missy carpet :(

It's alright for the carpet. :D I'm okay with the fruits and starts, I managed to get a lot of them, but thank you for your offer! How much will it be for the microwave and Mary Janes?

Back