• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying My wishlist!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rydyekal

Here and Queer
Bells
Orange Mote of Flame
Feedback
100% (8) +
This is a collection of all the in-game items I'm looking for!​

Furniture

• Sleek Series
  • Ice Series
  • Princess Series
  • Lovely Series
  • Mermaid Series
  • Rococo Series

Villagers

• Gayle
  • Annalisa
  • Pinky
  • Cookie
  • Paddles
  • Marcie
  • Freya
  • Marina
  • Julian
  • Merengue

Flowers

• Pink Roses
  • Pink Carnations
  • Pink Cosmos

Misc.

• Any real paintings/statues
  • Fossils
  • Golden Tools

What I already have:​

• Lovely Armoire
  • Lovely Bed
  • Lovely Kitchen
  • Lovely Lamp
  • Lovely Love Seat
  • Lovely Table
  • Sleek Bed
  • Sleek Side Table
  • Great Statue
  • Warm Painting
  • T-Rex Skull
  • Velociraptor Legs + Tail
  • Styracosaurus Tail + Torso
  • Triceratops Tail
  • Ammonite
  • Coprolite
  • Ichthyosaur Tail
  • Plesiosaur Torso
  • Mammoth
  • Megacerops Torso
  • Spinosaurus Tail
  • Iguanodon Torso
  • Dimetrodon Skull
  • Apatosaurus Torso
  • Pachysaurus Skull
  • Parasaurus Torso

Last edited:
Hello,
I have everything in the ice series except the table and the vanity.
I'd be willing to sell what I have to you for 750k

Yeah, sure! I just need to sell some perfect peaches in someone else's town, and I should have the bells available!

Okay! My perfect peach trees just grew more, but I think the ones I have stored up should cover the costs, but I'll bring a few extra just in-case. Do you have the bell ordinance?

That's perfectly fine! Let me harvest all of these perfect peach trees (may take me 10-15 minutes?) and I'll get back to ya. :)

From the Rococo Series I have the following:
Rococo Candlestick
Rococo Chair
Rococo Clock
Rococo Dresser
Rococo Lamp
Rococo Shelf
Rococo Sofa
Rococo Table
Rococo Vanity

From the Lovely Series:
Lovely Armoire
Lovely Bed
Lovely Kitchen
Lovely Lamp
Lovely Love Seat
Lovely Table

If you're interested, I can go ahead and order them from my catalogue for 700k :)

my gate will be open so just come on over when you're ready :)

Actually- would it be possible that you could hang onto the ice set for me and let me pay you back at a different time? I kinda want to build up my perfect fruit farm more and work on my park that I'm planning, so maybe a differnet time? :x I'm really sorry, I just don't have the bells atm! I'm still very early game and trying to level up the T&T stores and whatnot, so yeah.. really sorry! Would that be possible, though? If I continue TT-ing and patches ends up moving out, I'll have the bells available.

- - - Post Merge - - -

From the Rococo Series I have the following:
Rococo Candlestick
Rococo Chair
Rococo Clock
Rococo Dresser
Rococo Lamp
Rococo Shelf
Rococo Sofa
Rococo Table
Rococo Vanity

From the Lovely Series:
Lovely Armoire
Lovely Bed
Lovely Kitchen
Lovely Lamp
Lovely Love Seat
Lovely Table

If you're interested, I can go ahead and order them from my catalogue for 700k :)

How much for just the lovely set? :eek:

Last edited:
Shouldn't be much of a problem! Again, let me get the rest of my perfect peaches and let me sell them in your town, and I'll be ready.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wow, my math skills are awful. I have way more than enough, but right now I just want to buy what you have from the lovely series. :)

I'll add you right now!

Last edited:
Alright I will TT for you to get the lovely set items, and my town is very messy with items laying around everywhere so please do not pick them up, and i'll walk with you to retail shop and we will make the trade back in front of the train station. ^.^

I have 48 pink roses~ I can go for about 2.5k per rose so... how many would you like?

i've had marcie in my town for well over a year now and i love her very much! but if she decides to move i would be happy to give her to you for free, if you wanted ! i want her to go to a happy home. shes amazing !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back