Buying ~ My Wishlist ~ (Offering tbt, igb or some RV visits/items!)

ali.di.magix

🌟 Semi-hiatus 🌟
Bells
Switch
4286-9543-9212
Pink Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Pink Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Pink Hybrid Rose
White Rose
White Rose
Golden Watering Can
White Rose
White Rose
Feedback
100% (241) +
Hi there! :)

I've compiled a wishlist which can be found here: http://moridb.com/catalogs/5eHtdgAY51

I can pay in both IGB/TBT, although I'd prefer to save my TBT for now or perhaps trade for something I may have. I can offer some RV visits/items as I have all of the amiibo figures plus Cece, Viche, Inkwell, and a bunch of welcome amiibo cards (full list coming soon!). I'm willing to get some items for you if you wish :)

Anything would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance :)

Last edited:
Hi~ Feel free to check out my RV shop~ :)

I have the lovely items, an alpine closet, alpine panel, alpine kitchen cart and classic desk :)

Last edited:
I can get you the whole alphine set, lovely items, lotus lamp and classic items. I would like a visit to Blathers and Lottie in return if that's okay :D

I can get you the whole alphine set, lovely items, lotus lamp and classic items. I would like a visit to Blathers and Lottie in return if that's okay :D
Yup, that sounds good :) Just let me know when you're free!

Yup, that sounds good :) Just let me know when you're free!

I will order the items right away! I don't think everything will be deliverd at once. So the two trips are convenient. I'm available anytime today, so VM me when you're available past 5 pm CET(GMT+1) :)

Bump ~

I've edited my wishlist and added my list of art that I'm after :) Any help would be great!

I have a lovely table you can have for free if you pick it up! I have to go pick up food but I can VM you when I'm back

i have the mermaid dresser for u bb! do u have anything from my wishlist so we could just trade that way? c:

I have a lovely table you can have for free if you pick it up! I have to go pick up food but I can VM you when I'm back
That sounds good thank you :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

i have the mermaid dresser for u bb! do u have anything from my wishlist so we could just trade that way? c:
I have an extra mermaid vanity if that's okay! Thank you bb <3

Back