• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying My Wishlist of Desperately Needed Items

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monsoon

Bells
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (38) +
Hi there, I'm hoping to complete my ACNL town before New Horizons comes out so in order to do so I'll need a few of these items. If you have any of the items on this short list and are willing to part with it, I would really appreciate it. I can also offer in exchange for the items:​

- TBT -
- IGB -
- Hybrid Flowers -​

Let me know which of these 3 options works best for you.​

List

http://moridb.com/catalogs/KID7aEBfqj <--- (Here is a list of the items with the pictures included)

♕ = Extremely Wanted

♕ Natural Lamp! ♕ (Claude/Isabelle or Vivian's RV)
♕ Giant Stew Pot! ♕ (Happy Home Designer save data)

Galaxy Floor (Villager's RV)
Post-Office Poster (10,000,000 Bells in savings account)
Holly Start (Shrubs Found in Timmy and Tommy's Store)
Lucky Clovers (Town Weeds)

Mini Freakoid (Gyroid)
Mega Freakoid (Gyroid)

Last edited:
I can get you all of these items!

How many clovers do you need, exactly?

Also, would TBT be a good payment option for you? :>​

I can get you all of these items!

How many clovers do you need, exactly?

Also, would TBT be a good payment option for you? :>​

I would really appreciate that thank you! I only have 84 TBT right now since I no longer go on Bell Tree as much. Would that cover it all? Or would you also like some hyrbids/In-Game Bells.

Giant Stew Pot x5
Natural Lamp x5
Garden Tools x5
Heavy Tome x5
Galaxy Floor
Organ x5
Post-Office Poster

Let me know if you find these terms agreeable and what works best for you.

Last edited:
I would really appreciate that thank you! I only have 84 TBT right now since I no longer go on Bell Tree as much. Would that cover it all? Or would you also like some hyrbids/In-Game Bells.

Giant Stew Pot x5
Natural Lamp x5
Garden Tools x5
Heavy Tome x5
Galaxy Floor
Organ x5
Post-Office Poster

Let me know if you find these terms agreeable and what works best for you.

The amount of TBT you have definitely covers it all! Since most of these are unorderables, (well, all of them), my rate is 2 TBT per unorderable. So 27 items x 2 TBT = 54 TBT! Does that sound good to you? ^^

The amount of TBT you have definitely covers it all! Since most of these are unorderables, (well, all of them), my rate is 2 TBT per unorderable. So 27 items x 2 TBT = 54 TBT! Does that sound good to you? ^^

That sounds perfect :D, would you like me to come pick it up or open my gates for you to drop it off? I'll send the TBT while I wait for your response.

That sounds perfect :D, would you like me to come pick it up or open my gates for you to drop it off? I'll send the TBT while I wait for your response.

I'll come drop off, if that's okay~ Just give me a minute to get everything together :3

I'll come drop off, if that's okay~ Just give me a minute to get everything together :3

Sure thing, I'll open my gates now. You can drop the items inside the QR-Code box outside the train station, you can't miss it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can do delivery, no problem! Btw, the clovers are wrapped. Let me know when your gate is open. :)

Gates are open as I post this message, thank you. You can drop them off in the box outside the train station you can't miss it. :)

Sorry, just saw your post! On my way!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Got a Resetti error. :/ Could you re-open please?

Will come over once Lazuli is finished~

Adding you now, too, btw~​

All good to go, my gates are open. Hope it doesn't crash, I've been having internet troubles lately.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry, just saw your post! On my way!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Got a Resetti error. :/ Could you re-open please?

Thanks again, the internet has been acting up lately but thankfully we got it working the second time.

Thanks to Miss Lazuli & Bucky Barnes for their help, at the moment I am putting this thread on pause, thanks again you two. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back