Buying Looking for wishlist items!

Sounds good! Could I come pick them up when you're available? I'll send the TBT when we have the pickup/delivery set up! ^^
I can be available in a moment. Also, I just made a moss jar shelf, 1 more tbt if you want that

I have the froggy chair (in blue though). Would you like to have it?
In exchange I would be happy to get peaches or pears if you have any. Otherwise 1 TBT would be fine!
Cheers

I have the froggy chair (in blue though). Would you like to have it?
In exchange I would be happy to get peaches or pears if you have any. Otherwise 1 TBT would be fine!
Cheers
Hey sorry I hadn't had the chance to check here for a couple days, I'd love the chair if you still have it! I can give you peaches and check if my pear trees have grown fruit!

Hey sorry I hadn't had the chance to check here for a couple days, I'd love the chair if you still have it! I can give you peaches and check if my pear trees have grown fruit!
Hey :) Yes I still have it so I can pop by to drop it off. I got pears already so I would just need peaches :)
I am available on weekdays after 6pm CET usually. PM me so we can arrange a time :) Cheers

Got a few more things from your list. Trash bags, Melody hood, Kerokerokeroppi pins, and unfolded reference sheet if you're still needing them

Got a few more things from your list. Trash bags, Melody hood, Kerokerokeroppi pins, and unfolded reference sheet if you're still needing them
I'd love to have them, I'm still looking! How much would you like for them?

1tbt each. I'll be available until 12pm PST for Saturday, and then I can be back on again later in the day
Sorry I wasn't on yesterday, I got busy (。╯︵╰。) but sounds good, please let me know when you're available!

Back