• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying ♥♥ my wishlist & catalog - new items added to catalog every day! ♥♥

Okay so I did an inventory check and turns out I actually don't have a display shelf on me, but I can order you one. Sorry for the inconvenience. I have all the other items ready, though. ^u^ So, since their is ten items total, how about 10 TBT bells as well as 20,000 AC bells, if that sounds fair? Some of the items are rare or exclusive, but if you want to negotiate prices I'm fine doing so.

hmm.. maybe 2 tbt each?

- - - Post Merge - - -

sounds great! yeah i'll need time to save tbt but if i post enough it won't take long (~:

- - - Post Merge - - -

yes to all of that!! what would you want in return?

- - - Post Merge - - -

hey! it really depends on which unorderable items you're thinking of. i don't think i have any unorderables on my catalog that i linked to on this thread, but if i do it was probably a mistake. however, if you are looking for anything in particular let me know and i'll see!

alright! just vm me when you're ready to make the trade. i haven't ordered any of your stuff yet so if you've already gotten some of them, just tell me which ones you still need from my list! good luck, thank you and have a good day~ ^^

also, if you want, we could use the IGB rate for this (200k IGB = 1 TBT). i could make the unorderaes 2 TBT (400k IGB) and the orderables 1 TBT (200k IGB) if you'd like to make this easier for you~

Last edited:
Hey if you want I can do either IGB or TBT if that helps you out :)
the rate is 1 TBT = 200k IGB btw

Could you do
cat dress, cherry-blossom clock, inflatable Resetti, rainbow screen, aurora screen, regal wall lamp, slushie machine, teacup ride, candy house, cat tower, green set, harvest wall lamp, and the lovely set?
And if you don't have some of those tbt will do

i can get all of those things for you (~: just give me a little bit of time and i'll vm you when i'm ready

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay so I did an inventory check and turns out I actually don't have a display shelf on me, but I can order you one. Sorry for the inconvenience. I have all the other items ready, though. ^u^ So, since their is ten items total, how about 10 TBT bells as well as 20,000 AC bells, if that sounds fair? Some of the items are rare or exclusive, but if you want to negotiate prices I'm fine doing so.

that sounds like a fair price i don't mind paying it! when would you be able to do the trade?

- - - Post Merge - - -

alright! just vm me when you're ready to make the trade. i haven't ordered any of your stuff yet so if you've already gotten some of them, just tell me which ones you still need from my list! good luck, thank you and have a good day~ ^^

also, if you want, we could use the IGB rate for this (200k IGB = 1 TBT). i could make the unorderaes 2 TBT (400k IGB) and the orderables 1 TBT (200k IGB) if you'd like to make this easier for you~

okay lemme do some math and see what my money is looking like and i'll get back to you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey if you want I can do either IGB or TBT if that helps you out :)
the rate is 1 TBT = 200k IGB btw

okay i'll look into it and get back to you soon <3

Sorry, I got really tired last night and went to bed, but I'll be available most of today to do the trade. I still need to order the Display Shelf, though.

Sorry, I got really tired last night and went to bed, but I'll be available most of today to do the trade. I still need to order the Display Shelf, though.

don't worry about the display shelf you can just give me the other items if it's too much trouble (~:

Okay, let me now know when you're ready for me! Also, Katie is in my town today, so would be okay if I brought her over?

Back