• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

My Unpopular Opinions... Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know much about the really Internet in the early 2000s, but ~2007 I went on tamagotchi forums I WAS LITERALLY SIX OKAY and people were special snowflakes then too

okay. shut the *** up

- - - Post Merge - - -

(no offense)

- - - Post Merge - - -

(and plz don't actually shut the *** up that was a joke)

I was quiet for a whole 14 minutes, hopefully that's not quiet enough for shutting the **** up then. xD

I think that anyone who brags about their gamer score, achivements, hours of time they've played the games, or anything of the like need to set their priorities straight.

I think that anyone who brags about their gamer score, achivements, hours of time they've played the games, or anything of the like need to set their priorities straight.

Eh sometimes I do it for fun but those hardcore 100% people are cray

am I the only one who's like not interested in the PS4 at all so far?? the games I really want aren't out yet and even when I think about them I feel that I'm not all that interested because their previous installments on the ps3 I haven't finished yet. but everyone I talk to praise it like it's the only thing that matters. it is a great system and I'm a sony fan so I thought I should be more excited but I'm not. even my 13 yo brother who owns a ps4 let's it collect dust and plays more on my ps3 and wiiu....

am I the only one who's like not interested in the PS4 at all so far?? the games I really want aren't out yet and even when I think about them I feel that I'm not all that interested because their previous installments on the ps3 I haven't finished yet. but everyone I talk to praise it like it's the only thing that matters. it is a great system and I'm a sony fan so I thought I should be more excited but I'm not. even my 13 yo brother who owns a ps4 let's it collect dust and plays more on my ps3 and wiiu....

Neither am I, cos I only play Nintendo consoles.

Also, contacts actually aren't that bad. I've had them for about a week and I'm already getting the hang of them. Of course it isn't the easiest thing in the world, but it's not as bad as most people think.

Although it could just be I'm just gifted lol

Last edited:
hi i'm shiloh and i've got so many unpopular opinions wow

-almost everyone looks good in leggings. (they're totally pants.)

-nicki minaj is my favorite rapper and i have no shame for that

-any storm bigger than a thunderstorm is absolutely terrifying

-90% of people on tumblr are excruciatingly annoying (that should be a scientific fact tbh)

-sherlock, dr who, supernatural, any of the big "fandoms", etc drive me insane.

-marshal is overrated (still love him tho)

-a lot of fat people are really cute

-a lot of people in general are really cute actually

-fangirls are absolutely obnoxious and i'd rather sacrifice myself to satan

-that one acnl confessions blog is the best tumblr on the face of the earth

Last edited:
hi i'm shiloh and i've got so many unpopular opinions wow

-almost everyone looks good in leggings. (they're totally pants.)

-nicki minaj is my favorite rapper and i have no shame for that

-any storm bigger than a thunderstorm is absolutely terrifying

-90% of people on tumblr are excruciatingly annoying (that should be a scientific fact tbh)

-sherlock, dr who, supernatural, any of the big "fandoms", etc drive me insane.

-marshal is overrated (still love him tho)

-a lot of fat people are really cute

-a lot of people in general are really cute actually

-fangirls are absolutely obnoxious and i'd rather sacrifice myself to satan

-that one acnl confessions blog is the best tumblr on the face of the earth

i am the only cool white person and all other white ppl are terrible, internet edition

1: I hate summer for the most part, winter/cold weather FTW.
2: A lot of my friends are like "Omg why do you hate gay people" when I don't. I'm just not a huge supporter of it, so that annoys me...
3: ACNL related: I hate Julian and Stitches
4: I hate minecraft for the most part
5: I hate a lot of PC/minecraft-like games, actually. You can build whatever the heck you want with legos AND you could put it on display AND have it in real life.
6: I actually liked the first three Stars Wars movies (1/2/3)
7: Pewdiepie is stupid (The only videos by him i watch are the Reading Mean Comments, those are funny)
8: I don't like COD (I saw this hilarious negative review of ACNL on amazon where the dude said "I bought this game because my parents bought me this game for my 13th birthday. I love videogames ever since I got into call of duty black ops 2. After playing this I was shocked: all you do is play as a kid in a town with a bunch of cute animals. I kept figuring that ton nook would give me an ak-74u and add an airstrike killstream on the elephant and bear but it never happened. Sorry but not a single explosions means not a good game. Back too call of duty!!!!!! 0/6 stars." Thats the whole review lol)

Also I'm a Christian and while I don't agree with gay rights I don't hate gay people. It's their decision to be gay just like its mine to be Christian.

Last edited:
I like snowflakes. Which is more of a statement than an opinion but I'm too lazy to rephrase.

Twitter is actually kind of stupid. we used it once in a group to test if it's good enough to arrange online meetings back in college, the results were horrendous

1: I hate summer for the most part, winter/cold weather FTW.
2: A lot of my friends are like "Omg why do you hate gay people" when I don't. I'm just not a huge supporter of it, so that annoys me...
3: ACNL related: I hate Julian and Stitches
4: I hate minecraft for the most part
5: I hate a lot of PC/minecraft-like games, actually. You can build whatever the heck you want with legos AND you could put it on display AND have it in real life.
6: I actually liked the first three Stars Wars movies (1/2/3)
7: Pewdiepie is stupid (The only videos by him i watch are the Reading Mean Comments, those are funny)
8: I don't like COD (I saw this hilarious negative review of ACNL on amazon where the dude said "I bought this game because my parents bought me this game for my 13th birthday. I love videogames ever since I got into call of duty black ops 2. After playing this I was shocked: all you do is play as a kid in a town with a bunch of cute animals. I kept figuring that ton nook would give me an ak-74u and add an airstrike killstream on the elephant and bear but it never happened. Sorry but not a single explosions means not a good game. Back too call of duty!!!!!! 0/6 stars." Thats the whole review lol)

Also I'm a Christian and while I don't agree with gay rights I don't hate gay people. It's their decision to be gay just like its mine to be Christian.

#8 was probably like a nine year old. What an idiot.
Oh wait he says he's 13... he's lying. Only explanation.
And I agree with the last gay Stevens completely. I don't support gayness but if you're gay you can be my friend.
...well, I do sort of support gayness, because gay is another word for happy. And I support happiness!
And if being gay makes you happy, then I support that. I just don't support gayness.
...this makes no sense lol.

#8 was probably like a nine year old. What an idiot.
Oh wait he says he's 13... he's lying. Only explanation.
And I agree with the last gay Stevens completely. I don't support gayness but if you're gay you can be my friend.
...well, I do sort of support gayness, because gay is another word for happy. And I support happiness!
And if being gay makes you happy, then I support that. I just don't support gayness.
...this makes no sense lol.

oh, come on. obvious troll is obvious.

also, "gayness" just sounds stupid. what IS gayness? if you're just referring to people attracted to the opposite sex, just say homosexuality or lgbt+.

If you don't want them to have human rights then I don't see how you don't hate them. Plus it's not a decision to be gay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back