• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling ❀ My town is literally trashed. Please help me get rid of this stuff! + BUSH STARTS ❀

Hey! Can I get kimbap plate, ramen, trellis, rice cake, milk carton, model sailor, kaiseki meal, tteok plate, box of chocolates, hot-snack case, cucumber horse, Girls Day Updo, cup of tea, and glass teapot!
14 items, does 20 TBT sound good? I don't know if you can tell but I have a problem with food items in AC xD
If any of that isn't available it's no biggie, just let me know :)

Last edited:
Yay, thanks dear! Something to the effect of 30-32 TBT? Feel free to shoot me a VM of your availability, I'll be in and out all day today.

That works for me! Are you available now? If not, will sometime tomorrow work? I'll probably be asleep most of the day, since I didn't get any sleep last night, but... I'll try my best to wake up at a reasonable hour this time!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey! Can I get kimbap plate, ramen, trellis, rice cake, milk carton, model sailor, kaiseki meal, tteok plate, box of chocolates, hot-snack case, cucumber horse, Girls Day Updo, cup of tea, and glass teapot!
14 items, does 20 TBT sound good? I don't know if you can tell but I have a problem with food items in AC xD
If any of that isn't available it's no biggie, just let me know :)

Hmm, I'll check to see what I have after I get done with all of these orders! ;w; I'm a little bit overwhelmed at the moment, haha ;o;

- - - Post Merge - - -

succulent plant
zodiac dog
box of chocolates
x2 holly starts
let me know if there's anything you dont have :)
how much would that be?

I can get you all of these! 8 TBT is your total! :>

Hi there! I won’t be able to tonight, but can we please try to tomorrow?
What time is best for you? I love in EST time zone.

Hi there! I won’t be able to tonight, but can we please try to tomorrow?
What time is best for you? I love in EST time zone.

Hi Corlee! So sorry for all these inconveniences! Tomorrow works best, but I usually don't wake up until 1 PM EST, due to my bizarre sleep schedule. I'll let you know if I wake up any sooner! If not, 2:30 PM would work best for me, since I live in EST as well! :>

That works for me! Are you available now? If not, will sometime tomorrow work? I'll probably be asleep most of the day, since I didn't get any sleep last night, but... I'll try my best to wake up at a reasonable hour this time!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hmm, I'll check to see what I have after I get done with all of these orders! ;w; I'm a little bit overwhelmed at the moment, haha ;o;

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can get you all of these! 8 TBT is your total! :>

ok, when are you free to trade? ill be free about 2 hours from now :)

Id love to buy the shaved ice lamp if its still available! Feel free to vm me if so :)

No worries, dear — today's not great for me, I'm working 10-7 and then eating dinner once I get home. I can try and see if you're online between 8-11. If we miss each other again we'll reconvene on schedules :)

Hi sorry for not replying sooner!28 tbt would be fine!Lmk when you are available to trade!

Oh don't get overwhelmed!! I'll be pretty busy until Sunday afternoon (pst) or Monday so no hurries :) also if there's someone already picked up everything it's not the end of the world haha

Could I get trellis (x2), star & heart bobbers, birthday cake, and the tart. How?s 15 TBT sound for all that?

Back