• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling ❀ My town is literally trashed. Please help me get rid of this stuff! + BUSH STARTS ❀

Aw, thank you so much! That's so nice. I really appreciate your help. I'll send it over now. Should I pop over to you, or open my gates? <3

Oooh, thank you for the link. I'll head over and check it out it out once we have finished.

Aw, thank you so much! That's so nice. I really appreciate your help. I'll send it over now. Should I pop over to you, or open my gates? <3

Oooh, thank you for the link. I'll head over and check it out it out once we have finished.

You can come to me! I'll open my gates now c:

And no problem! Also, if you need help paying for a signature, I wouldn't mind helping you out! ^^

Thank you! I'm so excited to have that blooming fireplace finally!!

How sweet!? I'm going to take a look now and see if they have any slots etc.

Cucumber horsex2 , ttekok plate, Kimbap plate, birthday cake, rice cake, Kaiseki meal, donburi, hair bow wig,

- - - Post Merge - - -

And the flower fairy wig, please?

Last edited:
If you still have them, could I get the trellis, yarn basket, glass teapot, and tart? ^_^

hi! can I have the hot-snack case, 24 hour shop model, ramen, kaiseki meal, milk carton, umbrella stand, and large tea table please? :)

If the kaiseki meal is already claimed, can I have the set lunch instead please?

Last edited:
Cucumber horsex2 , ttekok plate, Kimbap plate, birthday cake, rice cake, Kaiseki meal, donburi, hair bow wig,

- - - Post Merge - - -

And the flower fairy wig, please?

Yes, you may! That'll be 20 TBT! :3

If you still have them, could I get the trellis, yarn basket, glass teapot, and tart? ^_^

Yep! That'll be 8 TBT, if that's okay with you~ :3

hi! can I have the hot-snack case, 24 hour shop model, ramen, kaiseki meal, milk carton, umbrella stand, and large tea table please? :)

If the kaiseki meal is already claimed, can I have the set lunch instead please?

Yes, you may! The kaiseki meal has already been claimed, unfortunately, but I'd be more than glad to sell you the set lunch instead! Your total is 14 TBT! :3

Nope~! Just let me know when you're available~ <3

I should be available shortly!

thank you ^_ ^ I've added you and sent the TBT :3 I was just about to sleep but I'll be up for a few more minutes, and I'll be online again around 9 hours from now as well

Awesome! Let m know when you can come drop off!
I'm going to be AFK for 30 minutes to eat.

thank you ^_ ^ I've added you and sent the TBT :3 I was just about to sleep but I'll be up for a few more minutes, and I'll be online again around 9 hours from now as well

I don't think I'll be awake 9 hours from now, since I pulled an all-nighter today and I'm super tired ;w;

Are you still available to trade? :>

Awesome! let me know when you're available :)

I'm available now, if that works for you!

Last edited:
I don't think I'll be awake 9 hours from now, since I pulled an all-nighter today and I'm super tired ;w;

Are you still available to trade? :>

Ah I'm available thank you so much :D do I go to your town or open up mine? Also if it's not too late to add, can I also get the bistro table and shaved-ice lamp?

Awesome! Let m know when you can come drop off!
I'm going to be AFK for 30 minutes to eat.

Alright! I already have you added supposedly, let me know when it's alright to stop by! :>

Ah I'm available thank you so much :D do I go to your town or open up mine? Also if it's not too late to add, can I also get the bistro table and shaved-ice lamp?

Ah! Yes! You come to my town, since that's my preference! And yes, you can add those items! It'll be an extra 4 TBT, if that's okay with you!

Last edited:
Ok I'll add you now and start up the game. Sorry I wasn't watcing this last hour, but I am now so just let me know again when youre ready and I will come over :)

Hello not sure if the list has been updated recently so I'm wondering you still have the shaved ice,kimbap plate,tteok plate,sausage,mug,lunch box,ring,cup of tea,board game,oil-stained floor,slipper rack,bowl sink,futon mattress and menu chalkboard. Just lmk if they're still available. Thanks!

Back