My Top 3 characters that should be in SSB but are not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you are all talking about some very obscure characters. I've never played Pikman or Mother a day in my life. Although not many of you were old enough to play F Zero so I can understand some people not knowing why Captain Falcon keeps showing up.

If Capcom is willing to give representatives now. They should send over Phoenix Wright and Amaterasu. Hell they work in CvM.

On another note, I think it would be cool if they could get a character like Dr. Stiles to work from Trauma Center. I also think a Tales representative would be cool, like Lloyd.

I think you are all talking about some very obscure characters. I've never played Pikman or Mother a day in my life. Although not many of you were old enough to play F Zero so I can understand some people not knowing why Captain Falcon keeps showing up.

If Capcom is willing to give representatives now. They should send over Phoenix Wright and Amaterasu. Hell they work in CvM.

On another note, I think it would be cool if they could get a character like Dr. Stiles to work from Trauma Center. I also think a Tales representative would be cool, like Lloyd.

i have no idea who any of those characters are

i have no idea who any of those characters are

Oh wow you should play these games some day. They're all really good, although Trauma Center will kick your butt like it does mine.

Ace Attorney series
Okami
Trauma Center Under the Knife 1 and 2
Tales of Symphonia

I think most people would agree they are classics, maybe on the cult side I guess.

Last edited:
Oh wow you should play these games some day. They're all really good, although Trauma Center will kick your butt like it does mine.

Ace Attorney series
Okami
Tales of Symphonia

I think most people would agree they are classics, maybe on the cult side I guess.

you should play pikmin and mother :]

I watched my 7 and 9 year old niece and nephew play Pikmin 3. I don't think it's for me. I might play the Earthbound series some day though tbh.

Water Dumple
Fiery Bulblax
Emperor Bulblax
Empress Bulblax

...Bulblaxes are still Grub-Dogs, right?
EDIT: Yes they are.

Oh yeah... Let's throw in the Dolphin as well! Killing everyone with its rockets and... massage chair.

Vatti or Ghirahim are the only newcomers this game needs now. I'd like 1 because I don't see both happening. Lucas needs to come back as well.

3. amaturatsu from okami (honestly almost nobody knew about this game that i asked and its such a good game and an even more worthy character(more worthy than megaman(i dont hate mega man i just never liked his games)))

2. magnus from kid icarus (it seems like a good idea to me(better than the goddamn wii fit trainer(but then again quite a few people did find her as their "main enemy" of the series(by series i mean 1 game(and a pretty bad game at that(i just wanted to add another parenthesis because i didn't have enough already))))))

1. frog from chrono trigger (almost nobody (yet again) i asked knew about this game and i still remember it being one of the best ive played what is it with games that are so good but they are somehow so unheard of)

and that was my list of characters that i want in the game and aren't (and will probably never be) in smash bros

- - - Post Merge - - -

Don't forget:
-Louie
-The President
-Louie's Grandma
-The President's Wife
-Olimar's Wife
-Olimar's Son
-Olimar's Daughter
-That scammer
-King Bulborb
-Queen Bulborb
-Beady Long Legs
-Hairy Long Legs
-Baldy Long Legs
-Man-At-Legs
-Titan Dweevil
-Plasm Wraith
And a few others ;D

you forgot

-smoky progg
-mamuta
-water wraith (oh god no)
-goolix
-puffstool
-raging long legs
-molosuking
-giant breadbug
-pileated snagret
-burrowing snagret
... thats all i can think of off the top of my head

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ace Attorney series
Okami
Tales of Symphonia

i have okami, ive played pikmin and the mother series and ive been looking for ace attorney and trama center

1. waluigi
2. waluigi
3. maybe daisy

i've also been thinking about how cool it would be to have cooking mama join the fight... lol. at LEAST she should be an assist trophy! she's got her own successful line of games and the perfect attitude for fighting lol

it's pretty cool that greninja got put in but i was secretly hoping for zoroark. oh well

Last edited:
you forgot

-smoky progg
-mamuta
-goolix
-puffstool
-raging long legs
-molosuking
-giant breadbug
-pileated snagret
-burrowing snagret

Oh YES to the Water Wraith! I know I forgot a lot, so let's just say everything everyone's said so far and... The Duracell battery you get in the beginning of Pikmin 2. Nothing else is more important than that D-Cell battery.

you mean the COURAGE REACTOR they could totally do the waterwraith to introduce olimar kinda like how they did ness in brawl and then instead of fighting porky you fight a man-at-legs

i've also been thinking about how cool it would be to have cooking mama join the fight... lol. at LEAST she should be an assist trophy! she's got her own successful line of games and the perfect attitude for fighting lol
that's an amazing idea. Cooking Mama would be the coolest character.

I'd love to see Professor Layton or Amaterasu.

3. amaturatsu from okami (honestly almost nobody knew about this game that i asked and its such a good game and an even more worthy character(more worthy than megaman(i dont hate mega man i just never liked his games)))

2. magnus from kid icarus (it seems like a good idea to me(better than the goddamn wii fit trainer(but then again quite a few people did find her as their "main enemy" of the series(by series i mean 1 game(and a pretty bad game at that(i just wanted to add another parenthesis because i didn't have enough already))))))

1. frog from chrono trigger (almost nobody (yet again) i asked knew about this game and i still remember it being one of the best ive played what is it with games that are so good but they are somehow so unheard of)

and that was my list of characters that i want in the game and aren't (and will probably never be) in smash bros

- - - Post Merge - - -

you forgot

-smoky progg
-mamuta
-goolix
-puffstool
-raging long legs
-molosuking
-giant breadbug
-pileated snagret
-burrowing snagret

- - - Post Merge - - -

i have okami, ive played pikmin and the mother series and ive been looking for ace attorney and trama center
he's an assist trophy (magnus)

Ok, these guys i want playable:
1. Tetra
2. Midna (she would have made a great character, sakurai)
3. The boy or girl from harmoknights

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

1. Princess Rosalina (Super Mairo Galaxy)
This is a little late but please go check out the december nintendo direct...
Skip to the last few minutes to see something EPIC

Ok, these guys i want playable:
1. Tetra
2. Midna (she would have made a great character, sakurai)
3. The boy or girl from harmoknights

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

This is a little late but please go check out the december nintendo direct...
Skip to the last few minutes to see something EPIC
I like the Tetra idea!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back