My third fish I caught was a...

Yes a Stringfish is worth 15,000 Bells. A Dorado fish is worth thet meny Bells too. All so a Coelacanth fish is worth that meny Bells. A Shark too. That's the most Bells for all them 4 fish.

-Raymond Day

cool, i caught a couple of those today : )

i just caught a Coelacanth... took 2 freaking hours to find...

My second fish was a stringfish, and I donated it. But if it's so rare to find, I'd rather have donated it anyway. I donate all my fish. I like the idea of developing my community.

I'm having trouble with some of the bigger fish. I reel when then pull the floater under, but they don't get caught. Any tips?

fiveyearwinter said:
I'm having trouble with some of the bigger fish. I reel when then pull the floater under, but they don't get caught. Any tips?
Well for all of the fish you have ot press A on the big splash they make, but you probably already know that. It basically depends on your reacation time, I'm sure you'll get better eventually.

fiveyearwinter said:
keep pressing the a button, do not only click it once (or w/e button is used to pull up the fish)

kewly2000 said:
fiveyearwinter said:
keep pressing the a button, do not only click it once (or w/e button is used to pull up the fish)
I always click it once and it works fine... but I haven't tried pressing it more than once.

fiveyearwinter said:
I always press it when the bobber goes all the way under. Should I do it the second it goes under? Should I wait a little?
Do you mean when it makes the little splash? Well you should do it right when it makes the "big" splash. Big meaning the largest one.

Back