Buying My Small Wishlist~ (Willing to pay in TBT or IGB)

i have the golden shovel you need, but im not sure how much to sell it for since im new to online buy/trade/selling, lol. does 55,000 IGB sound okay to you? (im new at this o-o)

i have the golden shovel you need, but im not sure how much to sell it for since im new to online buy/trade/selling, lol. does 55,000 IGB sound okay to you? (im new at this o-o)

Ahaha I'm not too sure what the tools are worth either, but I can give you up to 100k IGB?

When do ya wanna trade?

i can do the trade right now, should i go to your town or should you come to mine?

and i'll go with my original price of 55k IGB if that's okay with you ^^

i can do the trade right now, should i go to your town or should you come to mine?

and i'll go with my original price of 55k IGB if that's okay with you ^^

Ah! I fell asleep, sorry!
And yeah if you want that much then I can do that much ^^

What time works best for you? I have NZST timezone, so because of school, I won't be available for about 7 and a half hours from now. ;-;

- - - Post Merge - - -

You can come over to my place and pick all of my white tulip/pansies for free

That would be great, thank you! c:

What time are you good to have me over?

Ah! I fell asleep, sorry!
And yeah if you want that much then I can do that much ^^

What time works best for you? I have NZST timezone, so because of school, I won't be available for about 7 and a half hours from now. ;-;

- - - Post Merge - - -

That would be great, thank you! c:

What time are you good to have me over?

I'll send you a pm when I'm home :)

um, just like my post whenever i'm online and you're ready because i'm not sure how far ahead/behind you are from my time, haha.. ^^;

um, just like my post whenever i'm online and you're ready because i'm not sure how far ahead/behind you are from my time, haha.. ^^;

I'm available right now!

great! delivery or pick-up?

okay, give me just a moment, experiencing lag >.<

Hi! I knew I had the pop up book in my storage, so I scrounged around and also found 2 azalea starts.
How's about 200,000 igb? It's equivalent to 1 tbt.

Hi! I knew I had the pop up book in my storage, so I scrounged around and also found 2 azalea starts.
How's about 200,000 igb? It's equivalent to 1 tbt.

Sure!
I'm about to go and collect some flowers, will you be available in around 10 minutes? c:

Back